What you did today

Gorth

No desire to mock, but a great curiosity as to *why* you would purchase such things... there has to be a reason, right?
Prolly a wedding gift.

Bingo.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

i finished work last night and bumped into a friend and went with her to a cafe to chill out and have a coffee

lo and behold who was there but my ex. i thought things would be awkward, but it really wasn't

she was feeling a bit ill, and so she just sat there with her head on my shoulder and we drank a bottle of wine and did some crosswords she'd been looking at

quite a nice end to the night :p

i'm going to be going to her new place tomorrow and go out to a couple of parties we've been invited to with her, then she wanted me to come back and sleep at her place so she can make sure i get to work alright in the morning

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Don't do it, Shryke! She's an ex for a reason!

Ok, maybe it's just my own bad experiences talking, but these things rarely go well. They just f*** you up in the head. Or at least they do me. *sigh*

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

miss, beard jesus ****s everything that moves

That's just the way it is

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

miss, beard jesus ****s everything that moves

That's just the way it is

*ahem*

i do have standards you know :p

i'm not too sure what to think of this one. sure, she's an ex, but i don't really know the reason

she did the whole "i'm not ready to be in a relationship right now" thing on me

She's a W-O-M-A-N

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

She's a W-O-M-A-N

yeah, they're not really easily understood :p

Well, let me explain one thing... a woman is ALWAYS ready to be in a relationship with the man she thinks she wants. Now, the likelihood of that man existing is generally slim to none, depending on the age and maturity of the chick.

Well, let me explain one thing... a woman is ALWAYS ready to be in a relationship with the man she thinks she wants. Now, the likelihood of that man existing is generally slim to none, depending on the age and maturity of the chick.

so uh... basically that means i wasn't the knight in shining armour she wanted, so that's why she pulled that excuse on me? :ermm:

so uh... basically that means i wasn't the knight in shining armour she wanted, so that's why she pulled that excuse on me? :ermm:

Oh, damn, now I feel bad...

I think what I was trying to say is that women generally have horribly unrealistic ideas about men until they get older. Maybe she's grown up enough that she realizes what she missed out on now, though!

I think what I was trying to say is that women generally have horribly unrealistic ideas about men until they get older. Maybe she's grown up enough that she realizes what she missed out on now, though!

haha don't feel bad

i was just trying to get my head around what you were saying

i suppose i should be used to this sorta craziness by now

i've really not had the greatest luck with relationships

one night stands and casual sex i've never had much trouble with though

i still remember getting a random txt from a friend after she'd had a few drinks

it was something like "so mr, you gotten yourself a gf yet?"

and when i replied no, she immediately replied "why the hell not?!" :lol:

got about half way through season one of heroes over the past week... am going to try to finish the season out by boot.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

so uh... basically that means i wasn't the knight in shining armour she wanted, so that's why she pulled that excuse on me? :lol:

haha don't feel bad

i still remember getting a random txt from a friend after she'd had a few drinks

and when i replied no, she immediately replied "why the hell not?!" :)

ooooooooo, I know

to her question! :ermm::p

On the bright side, at least I can drown my sorrows in the open bars.

Yeah, I'm seriously going to try and get my money's worth in the open bar. Even if it kills me.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Kind of a big day today. I met my ex-wife for lunch to discuss the sale of the house. I made it easy for her and told her I'd pay all the closing costs. It was a lot friendlier than I expected. When we were married we were like two scorpions in a jar. She was asking a lot about the new place, where, how big, how much. I really did not want to answer but wanted to be polite. She seems to be afraid after I move she will never see me again (she won't). I wonder why that bothers her. Construction began on my new place today. Yea! Tentatively the walk down will be 9/1/08. Closing on my S Florida house is next week. I can't wait to get all my dogs back together in their new house. This will be my last weekend in the S Florida place. I'm here with just one dog, one chair, my computer, and a cooler full of beer and stuff to cook on my portable weber.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Sounds awesome man. Hows it feel to be a bachelor and you don't have to worry about coming home late and having hooker lip stick on your collar and hanging with the guys and having fun and drinking beers. I hope you didn't tell her exactly where your home is though. I'd never want to see that ungrateful wench either after what she did to you and while I don't know what she did she doesn't deserve you and your gaggle of hounds. You just can't trust women.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Guest The Architect
haha don't feel bad

and when i replied no, she immediately replied "why the hell not?!" :lol:

ooooooooo, I know
to her question! :(:p

cheeky sod :lol:

Anyone might think Xard's my alt... :shifty:

Edited by The Architect

Everyone knows Xard's MY alt. :p

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.