What you did today

Gorth

Guest The Architect
It's 5pm ands i woke up and I'm still bery very drunk

:o

Ease up on those lemon lime bitters, Krezzo. :lol:

I went and saw Speed Racer for the fifth time...

I swear, it gets better every time I see it.

Let me know what it's like the 192nd time you've seen it. :p

I went and saw Speed Racer for the fifth time...

I swear, it gets better every time I see it.

Let me know what it's like the 192nd time you've seen it. :shifty:

I'll be sure to do that! Can you even imagine how awesome it will be by then? ;P

Seriously, I can't wait to get this on DVD so I can pause and rewind. Last night I was primarily paying attention to the score and helping explain some of the finer points of the story to my kids and actually missed a few of my favorite scenes.

I do figure that eventually the emotional impact of the movie will wear off... but until it does, I'm still addicted.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Guest The Architect
I do figure that eventually the emotional impact of the movie will wear off... but until it does, I'm still addicted.

That's speed for you.

Edited by The Architect

I understand you're a few numbers short of Pi.

If a few = = infinity, then yes... While 22/7 is a more accurate representation of pi, the decimal form is much more recognizable and a reasonable substitution. :shifty:

That's speed for you.

Isn't it? Someone should probably plan an intervention for me or something... but until then, I'll try to get a few more viewings in! :p

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Slept for ten hours. Personal best in many years.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Slept for ten hours. Personal best in many years.

Slept for 14 hours. Slightly more than average for me, but I still envy you.

Of course my body did have to repair all the cuts and bruises I scored whilst drunk. :shifty:

I slept for 6 hours instead of 10 because I didn't realize that my dad had most of the day off and that I therefore didn't need to get up early if I want the vehicle this afternoon. :rolleyes:

i slept for about 3

i was naughty and went out last night when i knew i had work this morning

i met a very very shy friend and persuaded him to come with me to a bar and have a few beers

he lightened up and came out of his shell a bit after about the 3rd or 4th jug of beer :x

then got hassled to come to a gig, so i went along, but only to see the certain lady that wanted me to come

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Let's see, my sweetie is going away with her folks for the weekend and has no cell coverage at the campground:(

My ma phoned and said my grandma is in ICU :x

And the Human Resources people from head office showed up at work today, asking all sorts of 'when are you going to get your career rolling' type questions.:ermm:

I predict a fun weekend.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Let's see, my sweetie is going away with her folks for the weekend and has no cell coverage at the campground:(

My ma phoned and said my grandma is in ICU :*

And the Human Resources people from head office showed up at work today, asking all sorts of 'when are you going to get your career rolling' type questions.:(

I predict a fun weekend.

Sounds crappy, on the other hand it will be better then that weekend you feel victim to chimp rage. We don't have to be reminded what happens to guys during that, do we?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Angry and scared, my friend, angry and scared.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Tonight we got to see the city fireworks display by just walking up a few houses to the end of our street. We'd forgotten they were fired off so relatively close...but the huge/loud booms we heard were enough to remind. Next year I'll be more prepared camera-wise, and maybe situate myself in a slightly better location, as some wires and building were a little in the way. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Today I joined the HD revolution and got myself a new TV. Impulse buy. Got a 46" Sharp Aquos. Very nice.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Yeah, if you're 20

I got super spliffed yesterday and ate too much food. Today, I've gotten similarly spliffed and have had to stay around the house as yesterday's spoils make their way out to sea

Edited by Laozi

Yesterday I got drunk and watched the fireworks in a friends backyard.

Is it wrong to want to stay 16 forever?

Me and a guy at work were discussing this. There was an article in one of the free papers that talked about how kids don't watch TV and the average age for a Family Guy viewer is 29 and such. And we found that while some have families and such, most people we know in the 25-35 age group tend to have a very similar mindset to when we were teenagers. We figured it had a lot to do with the stuff we were exposed to when we were growing up. The huge amount of quality cartoons and franchises that we grew up with gave the generation that grew up in the 80s a lot more of their childhood to hold on to than say the 70s. And with the 80s revival constantly renewing more and more stuff from our childhood, its easier than ever to act like a kid when you're in your 30s. Also, there isn't as much pressure from society to "Act your age".

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

its easier than ever to act like a kid when you're in your 30s.

Was it ever difficult? :thumbsup:

Today I was "forced" to return to the store to buy canned cat food, since I forgot to yesterday, and my cat has been yowling, puking up furballs, and clawing at my feet all last night and this morning in protest. Patience is not a kitty's virtue.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guest The Architect

I always thought that acting like a kid in your 30's was meant as an excuse for a guy to show their gay feminine side, and for girls to be "cute".

Edited by The Architect

i have to go have a blood test

apparently i have anaemia, but they want to be 100% sure

steal someone elses blood dammit! :yes:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!