The GTA4 objectively unbias game review from someone who care about gaming

Don't listen to Llyranor and his filthy smutt pedaling. The $50 and $70 hookers are deffinetely worth it.

Not that I tried it or anything.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Not that this isn't straying horribly off-topic, but my Frank West looks more like this:

341731900_3646f7ed91.jpg

Hockey mask + convict jump suit = teh best.

I have to wait for GTA 4: Gamefly shipped it yesterday. I'm betting Saint's Row 2 will have it beat, and from what I can see in

video, I may be able to be a famale Gangsta. :)

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

I may be able to be a famale Gangsta. :)

But that goes against the gangsta's primary directive.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have to wait for GTA 4: Gamefly shipped it yesterday. I'm betting Saint's Row 2 will have it beat, and from what I can see in

How do you expect to balance the gangster lifestyle with laundry, cooking, cleaning, and the kids?

This is why women + video games (or internet) don't mix.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

video, I may be able to be a famale Gangsta. :shifty:

This is why women + video games (or internet) don't mix.

And what the hell is that supposed to mean? Excuse ME for posting in this thread. :shifty: Stupid boys...

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Speaking of drooling, try going to the strip club and get three lap dances in a row. Not that I've done it or anything.

Come to think of it, the issue that 'boys' have with girls playing computer games isn't so much girls playing computer games as girls being girly about playing computer games.

Either that or they're just jerks.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I don't know if the story is better than previous games, I mean, I think it is, but a large part of that might be that it's just easier to follow, because the cutscenes are like, May percent better.

I'd really like to post more, but I can' stay away from the game for too long.

You'll see.

Well, I am enjoying the game so far. Not a bad game at all.

Graphics: 17

Voice Acting: 18

Music: 18

Story: 16

Gameplay: 16

For a total grade of 85/100, a grade of a solid "B."

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Okay... :blink:

Is that another attempt to flamebait me?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"