Monique D. Davis - a bigot

Don't forget that Australians have Vegemite, which negates any positive factors in the Human Development Index.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I propose an experiment for people who don't know what Vegemite is:

Take a slice of bread and place it on a plate. Next, open a can of beer. Pour it all over the bread. Now save the concoction it until morning. When morning comes, eat the bread. Tasty? Vegemite is kind of like that, only worse.

Heja Sverige!!

Now that's ****ing gross

You guys should check out m

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

As an atheist, I don't believe god exists, but I suppose there's a small chance.

I am not an agnostic because an agnostic is secretly an atheist who just likes to play devil's advocate to both sides.

Good night for happy juice times at 7am.

Does everone understand that it's grammatically correct to spell the singular, monotheistic God with an uppercase G? Lowwercase is reserved when talking about the many different gods. It's not really a religious issue, it's about good grammar. Just because you don't believe J.E. Sawyer exists, doesn't mean you start spelling his name j.e. sawyer. That's just silly.

(By the way, J.E. Sawyer is just one of Hades alts.)

Does everone understand that it's grammatically correct to spell the singular, monotheistic God with an uppercase G? Lowwercase is reserved when talking about the many different gods. It's not really a religious issue, it's about good grammar. Just because you don't believe J.E. Sawyer exists, doesn't mean you start spelling his name j.e. sawyer. That's just silly.

So why is "God" a proper noun, when referring to the Judeo-Christian-Islamic deity, but a common noun when referring to all other deities?

Heja Sverige!!

So why is "God" a proper noun, when referring to the Judeo-Christian-Islamic deity, but a common noun when referring to all other deities?

It's a proper noun because the name of the deity is God or Allah. Other deities have specific names associated with them, such as Odin or Zeus. You capitalize them when you refer to them by that name. I guess you could argue that it's arrogant for religion to use the word god as the name of their deity, given its definition, but that's just what they chose.

If someone created a religion and named their deity Mr.Kickbutt, we would still capitalize it, because that is the name given.

Vegemite is a horrible, horrible piece of horrible made by horrible people with horrible children in a horrible place.

Also, I maintain that Australia's GDP is largely irrelevant, since being an Australian is a natural disadvantage in any international occasion. :(

Anyway, if I can dig up old bones, I found this by random noob interesting:

Unfortunately, Faith is, by definition, a God-inspired certainty that God exists. Certainty, not belief.

Are you implying that more than a belief that one has internalised unto himself, faith has a specific divine element that makes it clearly distinguishable from other kinds of beliefs? If so, how would you tell?

Vegemite is a horrible, horrible piece of horrible made by horrible people with horrible children in a horrible place.

Vegemite is the green, glowing goo you see in barrels in Fallout :(

I'll never forget my first (and only) encounter with it :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I hate beer. Well, American Beer at least.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Thats the same thing surely.

**** no - completely different.

I though an agnostic was someone who admitted he couldn't figure it out, given that there is no real basis for proof for either contention.

Nope, an agnostic, literally, is one who does not know anything about the existence of a god - a very weak position to argue from. It is more likely that someone who is "agnostic" is really an agnostic atheist or an agnostic deist. Atheist and deist deal with what you believe, gnostic and agnostic deal with what you know. Please educate yourself before making claims - the definitions are not that hard to understand but most people misinterprate them. Also, just so you know, I am an agnostic atheist - id est I do not believe in a god or gods but cannot definitively say that there is no god with one-hundred percent certainty.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Does everone understand that it's grammatically correct to spell the singular, monotheistic God with an uppercase G? Lowwercase is reserved when talking about the many different gods.

No, it is only "God" when talking about the idea that is named "God." For example, I would not say "I do not believe in a God" - for I said I do not believe in a general deity and not the specific one named "God."

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

He is? Why didn't anyone tell me before this!

DAMN YOU, TINA TURNER!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Also, I maintain that Australia's GDP is largely irrelevant, since being an Australian is a natural disadvantage in any international occasion. >_<

Don't be bitter now. We've already given you guys so many sheep (and we don't judge you!), why won't you love us?

Does everone understand that it's grammatically correct to spell the singular, monotheistic God with an uppercase G? Lowwercase is reserved when talking about the many different gods.

No, it is only "God" when talking about the idea that is named "God." For example, I would not say "I do not believe in a God" - for I said I do not believe in a general deity and not the specific one named "God."

uh...what? I have no clue what you mean.

Thats the same thing surely.

**** no - completely different.

Explain.

Ostensibly if there is no God then God doesn't exist, if you can do it without being snooty - if you can't then don't bother.

No, no, no. An atheist is a person who does not believe in a god or gods, not one who says there is no god or gods. You are asking me to refute a stawman.

Atheist and deist deal with what you believe, gnostic and agnostic deal with what you know. Please educate yourself before making claims - the definitions are not that hard to understand but most people misinterpret them. Also, just so you know, I am an agnostic atheist - id est I do not believe in a god or gods but cannot definitively say that there is no god with one-hundred percent certainty.

-Hurlshot