Blondes vs Brunettes 2008 Edition

Bokishi

Blondes or Brunettes  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Blondes or Brunettes??

• Brunettes
    • Blondes

I have always preferred brunettes before and talked against blonds but now I'm in a relationship with a blond who's the best women I've ever met...never say never.

Hah! :( I know what you mean.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I suspect the only guys who prefer brunettes are the ones who can't get blondes.

Redheads aren't even on the map.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I suspect the only guys who prefer brunettes are the ones who can't get blondes.

Redheads aren't even on the map.

That is because you are swedish. Everybody is blonde in Sweden.

I have a weakness for redheads. After that, very dark (asian) hair.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So despite me being into this brunette girl right now, I'm going to have to say blonds do it more for me. And yeah, I agree with mkreku about redheads. I mean, I guess they might be attractive if it was just a brunette who dyed their hair a certain red color, if that was the look they were going for, as long as they don't look trashy, which is hard to do. And I don't think I've ever seen a really attractive red head, except maybe like, a model or something. I think a lot of nerds like redheads though.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ive never really understood this discrimination against redheads. What's that about?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I think it's just a symptom of the enviroment I grew up in, where I've never met a redhead I've liked. I also haven't seen a lot of really pretty ones, at least, I can safely say I've seen more really pretty brunettes and same for blonds. So yeah, for me when it comes down to it, redheads aren't even in the running. I'm also not really into really pale chicks.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guest The Architect
Ive never really understood this discrimination against redheads. What's that about?

Maybe it's because people mistake redheads for gingerheads.

She's a redhead.

She's a gingerhead.

And redheads > gingerheads.

Edited by The Architect

I've never really understood this discrimination against gingerheads. What's that about? ;)

Heja Sverige!!

I actually thought of two pretty/really hot red headed girls that I know that are a year or few older than me, but still, on the whole I'm sticking with my guns. Also, I refuse to recognize redheads and "gingers" as different hair colors.

Only in your imagination

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Only in the sense that black hair and brown hair are different. I mean sure, we could argue all day about shades of hair color.

^^ fair enough actually

i know many people with blue/green/purple/etc hair

I'm pretty sure your Hentai "acquaintances" don't actually count as real people. :bat:

Heja Sverige!!

burn :bat:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

^^ fair enough actually

I'm pretty sure your Hentai "acquaintances" don't actually count as real people. :bat:

pfft don't mistake me for Kirottu :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

That would make my girlfriend an anime character...

I prefer beautiful people, and many naturally blondes do not fall into that category for my taste.

[edit]

lol, who doesn't find people he finds pretty prettier than people he doesn't?

I like this sentence :bat:

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

^^ fair enough actually

pfft don't mistake me for Kirottu :p

Pfft. I like bald women... with beards.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.