What are you playing now?

Gorth

I had that same problem playing Dead Rising on my old SD tv. Luckily for me I went out and bought a HD model, and I have to say 360 graphics look mmmuuuuccch better on that.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Icewind Dale: In Seldarine's Hand for the first time.

This is the most aesthetically pleasing dungeon I've ever been to. I adore the atmosphere as well. And the best thing yet: No ****ing Yuan-Ti.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Just hit disc 3 of Lunar 2.

Was trying to play some Team Fortress 2 earlier in the week. But a few minutes in my computer would freeze, the screen would go black, my monitor would say no signal, and the last tone I heard would keep going. I dusted my machine, hoping that would fix it, and now the fan at the rear of my power supply has become noisy.

I don't think I'm going to use this any more than I have to until I get that power supply replaced. And it sounds like no TF2 for a while. At least not until after I get that other problem narrowed down.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Icewind Dale: In Seldarine's Hand for the first time.

This is the most aesthetically pleasing dungeon I've ever been to. I adore the atmosphere as well. And the best thing yet: No ****ing Yuan-Ti.

The Hand is good. Full of dead elves too :grin:

Edit: Trying to figure out if I want to play my fighter from NWN2 or create a new character for MotB. I would love to keep my fighter, but he is "Good". I want something evil this time and try out One of Many as a companion.

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You should play a Warlock. I have it on good authority that they're fun.

But we were going to save our money for GTA4. What happened?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Just bought the greatest hits version of Chrono Cross. So, games on my plate which are waiting to be played are:

- Grim Grimoire

- Valkryie Profile 2: Silmeria

- SMT: Digital Devil Saga

- SMT: Persona 3

- Kingdom Hearts 2

- Chrono Cross

centinexx.png

Well, I've only got my laptop at the moment due to an unforeseen event - but I still have access to the majority of my games. :) I think I'll see how Oblivion run on it (I've not tried that yet) and continue either SoaSE or my second MotB file.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Just bought the greatest hits version of Chrono Cross. So, games on my plate which are waiting to be played are:

- SMT: Persona 3

- Kingdom Hearts 2

- Chrono Cross

hi-five!

I just beat the "final boss" of Lunar 2. I put that in quotes because he's the main bad guy, killing him gets the credits and the ending, but it's not the final ending. It's a bittersweet ending and then there's the epilogue where you do a couple of more dungeons for the true ending. I think I'll probably just youtube the second ending.

Edit: Now that I youtub'ed that, time to figure out if I should throw Chrono Cross, Legend of Dragoon, or something like Golden Sun on my plate.

Edited by Tale

Tribes: Vengeance

I got totally hooked after a restart. It's 5:23 here and I'm calling it a day...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oblivion still. I installed some nice nature mods. The scenary looks great.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Anachronox.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Just bought the greatest hits version of Chrono Cross.

You've inspired me to replay this game. God, I loved it so. And it has one of the best soundtracks in gaming.

College Hoops 2K8

Alien Shooter 2 Vengeance

Baseball Mogul 2008

Icewind Dale +HoW +TotLM

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle