New Dev Posters?

• 1 year later...

bumpw.jpg

Since new questions about crates has arisen.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

945402_20080602_790screen010.jpg

GASP

Does this mean that crates have been confirmed?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

GASP

Is that guy using an XM8?

I thought those were canceled.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

GASP

Is that guy using an XM8?

I thought those were canceled.

Actually, the XM8 was not canceled. It just wasn't accepted by the U.S. Military. Its still being produced for European militaries.

Let's put a smile on that face!

I'm not new, but I'm Joseph and I make the crates talk to each other.

Can we have romantic relations with the crates?

I am afraid crate-speak is too advanced for us human beings to comprehend. Also, petition for gay crate sex!

Edited by SirPetrakus

I firmly believe that all crates should play en equally important role in the game, regardless of color, size, or political persuation.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Except those pink crates. Those are of an inferior race.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The companion cube is no crate.

Plus the guns in the game are all fictional anyway.

The guns are real but their names are not.

Their appearances may be based on real life guns, but they aren't necessarily meant to represent those same guns.

They are. It's just a sneaky way to avoid paying gun manufacturers any royalties.

20795.jpg