New Dev Posters?

what about psychological torture?

it is gonna be an rpg after all, so maybe you sneak into some dudes place and read his diary or something, and find out he's claustrophobic, so when you get a chance later on to torture him, you can lock him in a coffin or something till he's ready to talk

SETTING: a dark living room. A man walks in - and is stunned to see a mysterious figure sitting in a chair, facing him.

"Wha... who... who're you?!"

"The person who's going to make you tell me everything you know."

"Never!"

"Oh yeah? I have here a transcript of a love poem you wrote to Jenny Simmons in eighth grade and never sent. Talk - or she'll find sitting in her MySpace email in ONE HOUR."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Any more trouble and I'm uploading this video of you singing along to a Weird Al song to YouTube!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

...absolutely kidding, of course. But ah, I find such glee in being demented in games.

(yes. in games.)

it is gonna be an rpg after all, so maybe you sneak into some dudes place and read his diary or something, and find out he's claustrophobic, so when you get a chance later on to torture him, you can lock him in a coffin or something till he's ready to talk

SETTING: a dark living room. A man walks in - and is stunned to see a mysterious figure sitting in a chair, facing him.

"Never!"

"Oh yeah? I have here a transcript of a love poem you wrote to Jenny Simmons in eighth grade and never sent. Talk - or she'll find sitting in her MySpace email in ONE HOUR."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Any more trouble and I'm uploading this video of you singing along to a Weird Al song to YouTube!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

...absolutely kidding, of course. But ah, I find such glee in being demented in games.

(yes. in games.)

If this scene isn't in the game I will be very disappointed. :thumbsup:

"Never!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

(yes. in games.)

Imagine the blackmailer with a Darth Malak voice and its FTW. :bat:

Twitter | @Insevin

Pff, cubes are the new crates.

Especially companion ones. <3

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

*makes a room and sneaks a crate back into this discussion* :)

win avatar is made of win

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Crates... Barrels... they are such hollow things.

What about the quality of our sewers and time honoured traditions like Rat Bashing? :sad:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Crates... Barrels... they are such hollow things.

What about the quality of our sewers and time honoured traditions like Rat Bashing? :sad:

Or wolves. Wolf Bashing also.

:lol:

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

That result is due to fact barrelroll contains word barrel

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)