NHL

SteveThaiBinh

Hockey in Montreal is either great or horrible and last night was a total crap fest.

I can't wait to hear what the analysts will say about this terrible turn of events. One of the best known and trusted sports analysts in the province was saying, before the game, that if Montreal scores first they would win 4-1 or 5-2...

That was indeed horrible. They looked like they were trying to protect a one goal lead for two periods. :lol:

That would be a waste for both him, and the Rangers. He'd only play like 10-15 games max. Valiquette is all we need. Emery needs to be a starter, and he's not as good as Lundqvist so he loses.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Absolutely wild game between Montreal and Boston going on right now! Four minutes remaining and they're both scoring!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm hoping that the Sharks planned to lose tonights' game on purpose, just so they could take the series at home. Kind of like giving Calgary a false sense of hope before they layeth the smacketh downeth on them.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm hoping that the Sharks planned to lose tonights' game on purpose, just so they could take the series at home. Kind of like giving Calgary a false sense of hope before they layeth the smacketh downeth on them.

I'm hoping the lost so that we get one more awesome game before this series is over. IMO it's been the most entertaining of all the first round matches so far.

I picked the Ducks to advance to the second round, but I'm not disappointed they're gone. I also picked Detroit to advance, but I'm sorry to see Nashville go.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Gratz to Dallas for the shocking upset! There... people can stop whining about Turco being a 'playoff choker'. Another 'choker' myth broken along with Hossa. R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Does that mean that Ottawa goes back into the 'playoff choker' bin, or do they get a bye for a few years because of their run to the final last season?

Enquiring minds need to know!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

KK. I'm facing the very real possibility of going 0 for 4 for my Western Conference picks. That's just bad.

I'm also ashamed to say I'm Canadian right now.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Gratz to Dallas for the shocking upset! There... people can stop whining about Turco being a 'playoff choker'. Another 'choker' myth broken along with Hossa. R00fles!

Dallas wasn't a shocking upset. If you want to classify it an upset then it was a minor one. I haven't seen anyone talking about Turco being a playoff choker since his awesome performance last year.

Kor: I'm 2/3 in the west and 2/2 in the east so far. :D Cheering for Dallas, but picking Anaheim. That'll teach me. :ermm: I even got the number of games for the Colorado series and the Calgary series with the winner prediction still pending for that one.

Edited by Deraldin