NHL

SteveThaiBinh

Well.. down 2 games to 0... Pens played a great defensive game espicially penalty killing so kudos to them thus far.

However, that game should be tied 1-1 but a blind referee steals a goal from the Rangers. Ahh... well.. Thems the break. Back to NY where we have to win 2.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Well.. down 2 games to 0... Pens played a great defensive game espicially penalty killing so kudos to them thus far.

However, that game should be tied 1-1 but a blind referee steals a goal from the Rangers. Ahh... well.. Thems the break. Back to NY where we have to win 2.

The goal wasn't that bad. I would be more annoyed about the fact that Hossa (I think it was hime) was holding Gomez stick and somehow Gomez gets a penalty that leads to the first goal.

It's very easy to draw penalties like that now a days. if you feel a stick by your arm you just squeeze your elbow to your chest and it looks like your being hooked.

IIRC the stick wasn't under his arm, it was in his hand. Part of the reason that Gomez argued about the call so much.

The Sharks just look terrible. They look like they've never handled the puck under pressure before. Thornton is really struggling, and the defense just seems to have no clue what they are doing. I don't get it, I really don't. Modano, Morrow, and Zubov just seem to be playing a different game. Every time the puck gets loose, there are two Star players there. The Sharks just seem listless.

Maybe there is something to this Dallas team. They did the same thing in the first round to Anaheim.

Yeah, I'm definitely not trying to take anything away from Dallas. They are executing a great defensive scheme, and they've got a few players that really know how to capitalize when they get the chance.

I hate to agree with you, Volo, but I do on this instance. Sure, Shanny didn't wave his stick in front of Fleurys' face or anything, but the intent was still the same.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Bah. Series over.

"when was the last time the Rangers won a game?"

Against that garbage crybaby diver loser Martin Broduer. That's who. L0L

Anyways, grats Pittsburgh!

Good season Rangers. You made it farther than the majority of teams. Stupid Drury is a loser whose rep and value is overrated. Lundqvist, you cost us the series as you got outperformed by a golaie who you are better than. Ah weell. That's life.

L0L That's HIALRIOUS! He might be their 10th best player. The guy is a loser, and hurts the Rangers. Only thing he's good for is faceoffs, and the cripple couldn't even do that tonight. He reminds of Shanahan. Good player; but either overrated or past his prime.

Rangers have way more valuable players than that piece of crap Drury (on ice not as a person).

If you seriously think that Drury is one of the Rangers' MVPs you obviously are just going by his past accomplishments and not this season.. or are just plain ignorant.

Guy's a punk. He's one of the top 3 Losers on the club.

Maybe you're to ignorant to realize how great of a penalty killer he is. Maybe you're to ignorant to realize how important faceoffs are. Maybe you should stop watching hockey because you obviously the type of Ranger fan everyone complains about.

Also, for the record: Drury was third on the team in points, followed closely by Shannahan. Drury also led the team in game winning goals. The untalented hack that Avery is was 8th on team in points. 154 penalty minutes.

Edited by Krookie

Um, Drury and Shany both had pretty miserable playoffs, but I though Volourn was the one who always railed against applying the choke artist moniker? Because that's what you seem to be labeling two players with pretty solid credentials.

I don't know, I have a feeling that Volourn will argue with us even when we agree with him.

Sharks just dropped game 3. I'm ready for a coaching change. I'm not necessarily one to blame a coach, but I don't think they've got the right system in place, particularly on defense. They just seem to sit back way to much. They have fast skaters, why are they standing around so much? It's just been ugly.