NHL

SteveThaiBinh

I really don't think you can compare Gretzky and Avery, but I have to agree with Volo on the rest of his statement. Avery is an agitator with some skill and he does his job very well. The fact that he can score just makes him all the more effective. He's no Datsyuk, but then not many people are. There are far worse players in the league than Avery.

Krook is just upset that Avery stole his girlfriend, Elisha Cuthbert. I don't blame him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisha_Cuthbert

Avery has actually really developed into an excellent player over the years. He used to take a lot of dumb penalties in LA, but his last season there he started to figure out how to be pesky and not hurt his team at the same time. I knew he was a great pickup for the Rangers.

The Caps game was phenomenal. How do you spell that word?

That Mike Green character is pretty awesome. Ovechkin seemed to be playing a different game when he scored the gamewinner. He made two players look feeble.

L0L That no talent hack Sean Avery scored the GWG tonight.. just a few nights after scoring the game clinching goal. L0L Avery. No talent punk. HAHAH!

Rangers up 2-0. It's becoming clear than Lundqvist is throwing Brodeur in the trash. Just too good.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Former Oiler and current Flyer Patrick Thoresen went down to block a shot tonight and took the puck in a sensitive area. Word has it he may have to have a testicle removed. That's playoff hockey!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well, one thing's for certain: noone celebrates a goal as enthusiastically as Ovechkin! League leader in that department.

Fantastic game by the Caps! I don't think I was bored a minute in the entire game, which is more than I can say for the Detroit game I watched the other night..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Former Oiler and current Flyer Patrick Thoresen went down to block a shot tonight and took the puck in a sensitive area. Word has it he may have to have a testicle removed. That's playoff hockey!

There are so many jokes that came to mind when I first heard that, but I refrained from sharing and now all that I've got are the really crappy ones...

Did you notice that like 3 players only had more points than Datsyuk this year? Are the guys below unskilled too? Avery isn't one dimensional. It's no coincidence the Rangers play better with him in the line up than out.

You are ignorant and uninformed and obviously part of a goon squad.

"You are ignorant and uninformed and obviously part of a goon squad."

Fun comments aside, the facts speak for themselves. Avery is a skilled hockey player. Period.

And now in traditional Rangers style Avery should get bumped in the next game and come up with a torn ACL or something,

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"You are ignorant and uninformed and obviously part of a goon squad."

Fun comments aside, the facts speak for themselves. Avery is a skilled hockey player. Period.

He's a f**king goon. Seriously, what the hell was he doing when he was screening Brodeur?

That was pretty bush league. The TSN panel thought the NHL would deal with the issue, but honestly I can't see any other player in the league thinking they can get away with that.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

That was pretty bush league. The TSN panel thought the NHL would deal with the issue, but honestly I can't see any other player in the league thinking they can get away with that.

Ron Maclean was saying Avery should have gotten a 10 minute misconduct for it, because he was warned once by the ref and then kept doing it.

EDIT: And the Flames come back from 3-0 after the first three minutes or so to win 4-3. :D

Edited by Deraldin

Wow, what a great game by Calgary! I'm actually enjoying this post-season even though my beloved Leafs are out playing golf and eating Big Macs somewhere.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

How was that 'bush league? Seemed legit to me. He was screening. He wans't hurting anyone. Bunch of crybabies. And, the TSN guys are just as bad. Waawaa! Boo hoo!

Anyways, Devils got this one. We'll get the next.

Avery deserveds a medal for having great hockey intelligence not penalty minutes for a genius move.. and, it worked too.

"He's a f**king goon."

swear all you wnat; but how does his unorthodox screening make him a goon? He never laid a hand on anyone. It was Broduer who was being a goon taking shot sat him with his stick. Brdouer should have been penalized then again the refs are so hilariously bias towards Avery it's garbage.

And, oh, the untalented hack scored ANOTHER goal. L0LLIGAGZ!