NHL

SteveThaiBinh

And in other Oiler news, our top player Shawn Horcoff (or Scorecoff as he's known in the cooler circles) will miss the rest of the season after getting shoulder surgery. Whoo to the ****in' hoo.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

How the **** did Montreal lose?! THEY WERE WINNING 3-0! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

5 straight goals for the rangers. Lucky bastards. Oh well, at least I got to watch the game from the suites. :)

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Scoring 1 goal cna be considered luck. Scoring 5 unanswered is pure skill. On top of that, the Rangers play well against Montreal this year. R00fles!

Which Montreal fans deserve considering how they treat their two best players like trash. L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Did you catch the game Kor? 5-0 win for the Oil. :D

I tuned in partway through the second. It's great if the win boosts team morale, but at the same time you have to remember that Cujo was in net... :)

But yeah, five goals iz five goals, eh?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I found this picture in an old back up disk from two computers back. I thought you guys might get a kick out of it. I was a Panthers Season Ticket holder from 1999-2004 and I got to go to the All-Star Game in 2003. I took this during the national anthems. BTW, Panthers 8 Leafs 0. How about that!

post-10997-1202295950_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

This was just awful. I was listening to this game on the radio, really sacry stuff. At least Zednik will be alright. Hockey can be a really f-----g danerous sport.

Zednik Stable after Freak Injury

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

More info on Zedniks injury. It was even worse than is sounded. Scary stuff.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/hock...ex.html?cnn=yes

Thomas Sowell

That's very scary. You gotta wonder how you even get your skates way up there.

The slow motion is kinda odd. It looks like Jokinen bounced off rubber boards. As the head went down, the skate came up. :ermm:

2 Canadiens Players Arrested

WTF? Does Montreal not pay their players enough? :wub:

Considering O'Byrne is in his first NHL season and has only played 11 games so far? I'd think the 600k he's getting is plenty, but what do I know? :wub:

It's nice to see the Oilers picking up a win against Minnesota tonight. I'm pretty sure that the team won't make the playoffs this season, but finishing at the .500 mark would be a decent, if not realistic goal.

Go Brodziak!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif