NHL

SteveThaiBinh

I'm glad that Edmonton seems to have found some stability in their checking line. The new guy we acquired from Columbus is meshing pretty well with Huggy Bear Zack Stortini and Mr.Not-so-hands-of-stone Kyle Brodziak.

Now if every other team in the western conference went on a ten game losing streak we'd be laughing all the way to the playoffs!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Detroit was bitchslapped by Columbus tonight. I was watching on teevee the other day that the Wings' are already discounting the prices on playoff tickets. Apparantley they've been having problems even filling their building lately. If we were at the HFBoards, someone would be screaming for the team to move to Winepeg!

I'm envious of the Wings' top line, and you could argue that they've got the best first pair of defencemen in the league. But I still hate Hasek. Minor props to Dan Cleary for salvaging his career in Motown. Is he going for his second or third consecutive 20 goal season with them? Damn Newfie.

If I had to pick a team in the west to root for, it would probably be San Jose. Go go Mike Grier! After that it would be the 'Nucks. Then possibly the Kings, but they've got a fight to stay out of last place, since Toronto seems hell bent on claiming it for themselves.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

If I had to pick a team in the west to root for, it would probably be San Jose. Go go Mike Grier! After that it would be the 'Nucks. Then possibly the Kings, but they've got a fight to stay out of last place, since Toronto seems hell bent on claiming it for themselves.

Why not Phoenix? :sorcerer:

Panthers get a BIG 4-2 win against the Caps. Overchkin gets no points. I was pissed when Luongo was traded but Vokoun makes it the pain go away. Next up is tonight at Carolina. Where Panthers go to die. But 2 points tonight will put the cats in 1st place (Thank You Atlanta!).

GO PANTHERS

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I aboslutely HATE the F#&!%@ Hurricanes. They have been the biggest Panther killers over the years. Everything was fine, Horton scores on a penalty shot, cats are up 4-2 just keep the pressure up and they would be fine. But what happens? 3 unanswered goals. Florida has not won in Carolina since 2002.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Craziness ensued in the league tonight. Amazing comeback for the Habs tonight. Is it just me or is fighting up right now?

Edmonton played an amazing three minutes of hockey tonight, but the other fifty seven were filled with turnovers.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Craziness ensued in the league tonight. Amazing comeback for the Habs tonight. Is it just me or is fighting up right now?

That was amazing. It wasn't televised here unfortunately. I kept track of the score on TSN till it was 5-1 when I gave up. Saw the highlights on The Score later. Saw them get 2 back, then three, then four and just the feeling of "OMG! Did they actually do it?!" was great. :D

Pens come back in the last 4 minutes or so any win!

Malkin takes the lead for points also.

That was so hard for me to watch. That is the second game in a row the pathers had a 2+ goal lead in the third and choked on it.

Thomas Sowell

If you hear a great choking sound coming from the south, thats just the Panthers on game night. Last night they go into the 3rd up 4-2, and lost to Boston.

Thomas Sowell

And the Oilers beat Colorado for the first time this season! I'm amazed at how well the fourth line is playing.

Sundin is staying put. Good for him. Shame on anyone who thinks he's in the wrong here.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I agree with you 100%. People are calling him selfish. give me a break. Selfish is trying to get rid of a player for your own needs without caring how he feels like it - ie.. those fans bashing Sundin for wanting to stay put are the REAL selfish ones.

Why should Sundin agree to be traded by a team that wants to trash him to make that team better? Give me a break. Once the Leafs dump him (trade or release), he shoudl no longer care how better/worse theya re anyways (as long as he's still competiting).

*sigh* Those type of fans are plain old fashion retarded.

Look in the mirror, little children, look in the mirror.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm glad he's staying. The Leafs need to find another way of rebuilding than dumping one their best players ever.

Shipping away McCabe would be a good start. I can't stand that piece of overpaid ****.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

McCabe is a good defenseman who seems way underappreciated considering how highly valued he was just a few years ago. I'd glad take him as the Ranger #2 defenseman behind Roszieval.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.