Hey look, Jack Thompson has an Intern!

Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It's called "Mass Effect" and it allows its players - universally male no doubt - to engage in the most realistic sex acts ever conceived. One can custom design the shape, form, bodies, race, hair style, breast size of the images they wish to "engage" and then watch in crystal clear, LCD, 54 inch screen, HD clarity as the video game "persons" hump in every form, format, multiple, gender-oriented possibility they can think of.

I had no plans to finish the game anytrime soon, but this is incentive enough to finish it as soon as possible.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If one is going to criticize the game they should at least play the game.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

wait, since when could we customize the bra size of our characters?

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I haven't made a female character yet but I mean if they had that maybe they have some kind of hidden "bulge" scale you can tinker with for mister Shepard.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

He has a blog entry responding to some of the comments he received. Here's an interesting part:

Many challenges stated that unless I played it myself then I had no business pointing out its objectionably content. Would they say the same of a strip club at the end of their block or hookers knocking at their door? (Well maybe sexually repressed gamer-nerds would...) Normal people would not. There is an innate instinct that tells us right from wrong, it's called a conscience.

Yet another brave and independent columnist who doesn't need to bother with facts and accuracy because he's defending the world against the evils of (liberals and homosexuals / fascists and corporate interests [delete as appropriate]).

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Well, I guess he needed his 15 minutes of shame.

Don't I know it. :thumbsup:

Wait a minute... :lol:

Wait, so you guys are saying this stuff isn't true? I need to know before I rush to finish this game!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sorry, Pixie Stick, these aren't the spoiler forums. >_<

Edited by Sand

Okay, its not true. It's libel. I do hope Bioware/EA/Microsoft sues the bugger for it.

It's called "Mass Effect" and it allows its players - universally male no doubt - to engage in the most realistic sex acts ever conceived. One can custom design the shape, form, bodies, race, hair style, breast size of the images they wish to "engage" and then watch in crystal clear, LCD, 54 inch screen, HD clarity as the video game "persons" hump in every form, format, multiple, gender-oriented possibility they can think of.

Wow. Like that, eh? :) Is the crystal clear 54 inch screen included?

*bench-presses Kaidan*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

He makes a lame attempt of apologizing. Isn't that precious.

http://kevinmccullough.townhall.com/blog/m...7#commentAnchor

Actually, that's a pretty mature apology. It takes a lot more guts to admit you are misinformed than it does to just throw up defensive walls. We would get a lot more done if both sides of an argument were willing to listen and try to compromise, and it seems as if this guy is attempting to do so.

I think it is a pretty poor attempt, Hurlie. Especially compared to what he wrote in the main article and his later blogs.

I'm pretty sure that's likely just the result of this particular knucklehead coming to understand firsthand what happens when you start trash-talking people who actually know how to link a URL to their friends. He's probably just desperately trying to get some breathing space in his inbox.

I think what he said is so out of line exaggerated (I'd say straight misleading), that his, "Oh. I apologize, sort of. But Mass Effect is still offensive," just doesn't do it. Mass Effect "sex scenes" are no more offensive than your average tv commercial with some girl in a bikini.