What you did today ...

Fionavar

A storm is coming and I have no caffiene! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Don't you work at a convenience store?

It's a somewhat dismal workday for me. I slept terribly last night due to a bit of a cold I've been dealing with. I've already come close to nodding off at my desk once, while I was waiting for my tea to cool to a non-scalding temperature. Plus, it's raining outside. I'm feeling a bit better now that I've downed my tea, but I have a feeling that it's going to be a long afternoon.

I bundled up for work today! Temperatures have been on the nasty side all across the province. As I type this, it's a nice, balmy -45 degrees celsius. At least there's no wind.

I suppose I shouldn't mention that it's +6 down here in Ontario today should I? :)

YAY! I got my caffiene! In the form of Moutnain Dew. I also, for the first time ever, successfully baked bread! Wheat bread with a bit of garlic. There's no such thing as too much garlic! :)

HAHAHAHA!

Yesterday it was near 50 degrees, and now a measily 1. All that melty snow we had on Monday is now slick ice!

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

There's no such thing as too much garlic! :)

For any people you try to interact with, there might still be ;)

Today, I mostly read reviews of HD 3870x2s, went to training, and worked a bit. I wish the English language wouldn't offer so many hard to translate marketing words...

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I bundled up for work today! Temperatures have been on the nasty side all across the province. As I type this, it's a nice, balmy -45 degrees celsius. At least there's no wind.

I suppose I shouldn't mention that it's +6 down here in Ontario today should I? :)

Nah, that's okay. It's warmed up here somewhat. Now we're at -38 or so.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

doing overtime

this was a bad idea...

can't help but feel kinda bitter about working on my day off

just sitting here thinking about what other things i could be doing

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I just got back from Uni. It's damn cold out there. I'm pretty sure that the weather channel lies. They say it's only -7 (Feels like -23 with the windchill) but I'm sure it felt colder than that. Waiting for the bus in a constant 60km/h freezing cold winds sucks.

The past few days been trying to capture images within moving water drops.

Coming to the realization that it requires: one, more patience/luck than I typically have, and two, a multiple flash-unit rig that I don't have.

But it passes the time and is fun to try. :p

Edit: And now I've cleaned out 3MB of old pic attachments from the forum. *file cleaning mode*

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

:D

I don't think I quite see that, but it's kinda cool that someone saw something different in the image. Also makes me wonder what I could do with a sandal ....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have an ulcer above my tonsils (which made me visit the doctor because I thought it was tonsillitis). She gave me a full blood test to make sure I am OK in general.

Also enrolled in a Certificate IV in IT support + help desk for semester one while I work part time. Should let me get into a nice paying casual/PT job when I start uni again next year.

And the rain. I always feel happier when it rains.

My girlfriend colored my hair, dark brown, I sat and tried to not look like a malnourished choirboy with a horrible stubble.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That's so cute.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Today I finished developping an arm for a living room home theater chair. Monday it's the seat and back and from all those I'll be able to build couches, loveseats, ooh lala.

In one hour I'll get my car out of the snow bank in the parking lot and make my way home through another snowstorm. Should take me about 90 minutes.

I hate winter in Montreal.

That's so cute.

Hey, exactly like your face!

Minus the cute-part.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Today I finished developping an arm for a living room home theater chair. Monday it's the seat and back and from all those I'll be able to build couches, loveseats, ooh lala.

In one hour I'll get my car out of the snow bank in the parking lot and make my way home through another snowstorm. Should take me about 90 minutes.

I hate you. I wish I had a work shop so I could create all sorts of sweet stuff like couches and chairs and giant wooden animals. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

at work but actually in a really good mood today

just stuffing round on msn talking to a mate in england (she's always up real late for some reason) and listening to music on my ipod

also practicing vocals a bit for a new project i got going

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I hate Iowa. I hate the weather. Nearly fell 3 times on the way home from work. One being in a middle of a busy street. That reminds me...

I need new shoes and pants.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I hate you. I wish I had a work shop so I could create all sorts of sweet stuff like couches and chairs and giant wooden animals. :'(

I totally agree. That's one reason why I'm really pleased about my new place. I have a big garage to put a workshop in.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I totally agree. That's one reason why I'm really pleased about my new place. I have a big garage to put a workshop in.

Haven't you ever wanted to adopt a young child walsh? One whose eyes are the light of the future, who appreciates the hard work put into hand made furniture, specifically the couch in your living room, who will gladly eat delicious foods that you prepare and he likes cats.....alot. what do you say? :thumbsup:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Uh oh, sounds like theslug has a little man crush on you there, Wals... :)

What you call a crush I call fanatical devotion to the totalitarian schemes of The Master. Potato/pohtahto.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You didn't spell potato right.

Master.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.