The Music Thread

Gorth

Combichrist - This is my rifle (AK 47 mix)

It's strange how different pieces of music can sound the same in a club while being totally distinguishable when on a responsible soundlevel on headphones...

[edit]

project pitchfork - renascence from the IO CD.

[edit2]

kellerkinder - lost happiness by duncan, dem alten wellingtoner/new zealander :)

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

kellerkinder - lost happiness by duncan, dem alten wellingtoner/new zealander :devil:

oh my god if that's the guy i think it is, then i know him

oh, and right now i'm listening to Opeth - Windowpane

EDIT: hahaha it IS him

Edited by Shryke

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

you're in wellington aren't you?

have you ever been to Shadowplay? it's like a monthly goth gig thingy (usually at Valve on Vivian St)

Duncan quite often DJ's there and stuff

was talking to him at a party a while ago. he was asking me if i wanted to join a band and stuff, because i have "the right sort of look for like a progressive rock guitarist"

he was saying he could keep an eye out for me, and let me know if anyone needed a guitarist

he works at Subnine now if you've ever been there

(oh, and to avoid being completely off topic, i'm listening to Nine Inch Nails - Hurt)

Propagandhi - Ska Sucks

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Haha, great :lol: One cannot be farther away from here than in New Zealand, but still the world is so f***ing small :) Could you send him my regards if you see him again? Met him at the Mortiis / Deathstars gig in Switzerland and we hung out with him till the following morning - well, I hung out, because I had hardly slept the night before, he had his share of fun I hope ;)

Aanyway, something on topic:

Mark Morgan - Planescape Torment: Nordom theme

Edited by samm

rjd2 - ghostwriter

instrumental hip hop is so much better than that gangsta c-rap

sara noxx - winter again

back in secure terrain :)

good, depressed old times where trip hop was on repeat in my discman...

Edited by samm

hmm apparently some random lyrics i wrote a while ago sounded quite like My Dying Bride lyrics (that's what i got told anyway)

Whitesnake - Still of the Night

Bill Evans and Stan Getz - Funkallero

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Okkervil River ~ Black Sheep Boy

Here I am back home again

I

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Haha, great :) One cannot be farther away from here than in New Zealand, but still the world is so f***ing small :) Could you send him my regards if you see him again? Met him at the Mortiis / Deathstars gig in Switzerland and we hung out with him till the following morning - well, I hung out, because I had hardly slept the night before, he had his share of fun I hope :down:

hehe saw him last night. went round to his new flat and got made dinner

told him and he does vaguely remember the gig. apparently he was very very very very very very very very drunk

(at the moment i'm trying to call someone for work and am listening to crazy hold music)

Claire - Fly me to the Moon

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars...

Yeah, I was overflown with nostalgia

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

hehe saw him last night. went round to his new flat and got made dinner

told him and he does vaguely remember the gig. apparently he was very very very very very very very very drunk

Well, cooking with goths... could be he was drunk, he kept repeating some german words he seemed to like... :)

I'm not listening to anything at the moment, so this posting is completely off topic. Sorry :down: Altough Xard's posting reminded me of "Float" by Bush that I should listen to again sometime.

Edited by samm

Pink Floyd - Pow R Toc H

Wheeeeee, trippy! :sorcerer:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds