Xbox 360

BiA's story is pretty solid for an FPS. The characters have been awesome, when you come around the corner to see Allan and Garnett screaming at each other to load the bazooka that they are firing at the German house. "IF YOU GET US KILLED I SWEAR TO CHRIST I WILL F**KING KILL YOU!"...Come to think of it, they sort of remind me of Llyranor and Nick.

You're like the mute protagonist who sends his teammates to their death.

I only played the original partly on PC. I'd be game to give the two games another shot if the Xbox versions were BC. It'd also be neat if OFP Elite was BC.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Which is why the Final Fantasy games are so much superior.

There, you're the transgender protagonist who acts like a jerk for half the game before turning emo...and then send you're teammates to their death.

manthing2.jpg

Okay Xbox experts, I got myself an XBox360 Elite and now am wondering what key accessories would I need to optimize my XBox360 experience besides the obvious second controller and battery recharge station.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Okay Xbox experts, I got myself an XBox360 Elite and now am wondering what key accessories would I need to optimize my XBox360 experience besides the obvious second controller and battery recharge station.

Congrats Hades!

For starters make sure you have an Xbox live headset. Then go and get a keypad, 'cause typing with the controller gets old. Real fast.

manthing2.jpg

The Elite I got came with one headset, a wireless controller, and 2 games. The keyboard would be pretty cool. I would hate to do IM with the controller. :lol:

It would take the Instant out of Instant Messaging.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Which is why the Final Fantasy games are so much superior.

There, you're the transgender protagonist who acts like a jerk for half the game before turning emo...and then send you're teammates to their death.

Final Fantasy VIII, ahoy!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Kyle who?

Besides, I am not Christian. I don't celebrate Christian holidays.

What the hell is that?

It's a winter seasonal celebration wholly unrelated to any religious festivities that may or may not be happening in parts of the world where public non-Muslim religious observance is legal.

Happy Vague Seasonal Celebration, everyone!

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I've never seen the need for a battery recharge thing, the controller lasts for a very long time on regular batteries. I don't know how big it is, but I remember you said you lack space, so it might not be necessary. I suppose it's eco-friendly :(

The keypad might be nice, it's a pain to pick out a message, although with a headset it's pretty easy to just send a quick recording to anyone online. There really isn't any use I could imagine for a keypad other than messaging people. You can also network your PC and send messages to people on Xbox live using your PC, although I've yet to test it.

Kyle who?

Besides, I am not Christian. I don't celebrate Christian holidays.

fyi, 'christmas' was being celebrated long before christianity, and the christmas we know now isn't actually the original supposed date of Jesus' birth, because it was changed by one of the christian roman emperors to line up with an existing pagan festival.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I know that, Nick. I'm not a Pagan either.

It was called "Yule"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)