Talk about a bad day

Azure79

I've vandalized a few cars back in the day but nothing overly malicious. Just a few eggs here and there but I would never destroy or damage someone's property.

A long time ago when me and my friends were around 13 or 14 we broke into this horribly dilapidated car that had been sitting in the exact same spot of the street for almost a year. I won't go into the details but inside we found the holy grail and borrowed it. Then later my friend murdered the car with his paintball gun. We got away with way too much stuff back then.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I don't get it. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I don't get it. :'(

And for that you should have been thankful.

Sand said "I cant stand thieves" to which tpr responded "take away the chair". You know, if you dont have a chair you will have to stand. So thats how Sand can "stand" thieves, by taking their chairs.

Man, it was painful just reliving that.

Zing!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Except it doesn't work. It's Sand that can't stand. So, taking away the thieves' chairs would only result in them not being able to sit.

Maybe it's Sand who needs his chair taken.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm not familiar with the definition of stand such that it is a verb meaning "to make others stand."

Found a good car window repair shop. It'll only cost me 165. No need to even get insurance involved.

This will not negatively affect my computer fund. :)

I probably won't even replace the stereo, since I hardly use it anyway. Plus I'm a cheap bastard. Actually the inside of my car is cleaner now since I spend all afternoon yesterday picking up glass shards, vacuuming the interior and then finally putting a wet rag over everything to pick up any glass slivers.

If you can't STAND thieves maybe you can just hang them. They'll be upright then. :o

I'm not familiar with the definition of stand such that it is a verb meaning "to make others stand."

"why don't you go stand your drinking partner up since we'd rather he not sleep on the bar" is the version i've heard most often.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Oh, just use your imagination. You're ruining the joke!

There was a joke? :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You mean "Yeah, you're face." As in he is face. Not "Your face" as in a face under his possesion. That'd be just silly.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guest The Architect
You mean "Yeah, you're face." As in he is face. Not "Your face" as in a face under his possesion. That'd be just silly.

I mean "Yeah, your face". As in his face. Not "You're face" as in he is face. That'd be just silly.

This thread sucks. Well it does now.

That's because you posted in it.

FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD! LEAVE DIRK BENEDICT ALONE! :'(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

You know, Face, from the A Team.

:shifty:

Obviously the refference is too obscure.

FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD! LEAVE DIRK BENEDICT ALONE! :'(

Why don't you kill some Cylons about it?

Obviously the refference is too obscure.

That is a sad day indeed when Dirk Benedict is too obscure. *sniff*

And speaking of obscure... this thread I believe served it's purpose.

Glad to hear it won't affect your computer fund Azue79 :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein