Sequels you wish were being made

My list:

Republic Commando 2 (very ncie graphics and generally awesome game)

Kotor 3 (duh)

Crimson Skies 3 (High Road to revenge kicked too much ass to be forgotten)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Beyond Good and Evil 2

No One Lives Forever 3

Syndicate 3

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Beyond Good and Evil 2

Advent Rising 2

Sin Episodes 2

Xenosaga Episode 4

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

How were the other Xenosaga's? I played the first, and loved it, and then the second one changed the actors, and i didn't like a lot of the other additions...

I loved 3. Best of them. A lot of people seem to agree, especially in regards to the combat system. The art direction is perfect, it's a bit of a compromise between the first two and actually looks very close to the art style of Xenogears. The actors changed around again, but for the better as Kos-Mos goes back to the first voice actress.

Some people feel it was rushed and I see where they're coming from. They had to cram what they were developing for 4 into 3. So, after a certain point it seems the plot starts moving fast with less detail.

Edited by Tale

Some people feel it was rushed and I see where they're coming from. They had to cram what they were developing for 4 into 3. So, after a certain point it seems the plot starts moving fast with less detail.

Is it like Xenogears, where the control is taken away from the player in the second CD?

Heja Sverige!!

Is it like Xenogears, where the control is taken away from the player in the second CD?

Nowhere near as bad. Xenosaga just seems to speed up for the second (or was it third?) act.

Xenogears ran out of money. Xenosaga was working on both 3 and 4 at the same time when they were told they weren't going to get to release 4.

Edited by Tale

Nowhere near as bad. Xenosaga just seems to speed up for the second (or was it third?) act.

Xenogears ran out of money. Xenosaga was working on both 3 and 4 at the same time when they were told they weren't going to get to release 4.

I think Square pulled the funding.

On the subject of sequels, if I ever get a PS2 the Xenosaga games are of near the top of my list to play.

Heja Sverige!!

Good luck. It took me forever to find Episode 3. It had been out for over a year before I saw my first copy. I think my local stores didn't pick it up because of how poorly Episode 2 sold, they still had large quantities of it at that point.

Good luck. It took me forever to find Episode 3. It had been out for over a year before I saw my first copy. I think my local stores didn't pick it up because of how poorly Episode 2 sold, they still had large quantities of it at that point.

I don't think the Xenosagas were even released in Europe.

Heja Sverige!!

Add Warcraft 4 to the list.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Add Warcraft 4 to the list.

You know I was thinking about that a few weeks ago and I thought it would be kind of a horrible idea. After starcraft 2 and WoW I think they need to really step back and maybe think of a new franchise, maybe even delve into console. Course the warcraft and starcraft stories are great but I don't want them to kill them off by getting too reliant on them.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 for 360

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Shenmue III.

That's right, I said what no one else would.

I was under the impression that it was being made.

System Shock 3

KotOR 3

Duke Nukem...goddammit!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Attack of the Mutant Camels II (Revenge of the Mutant Camels doesn't count)

Sheeps in Space II

Hover Bovver II

Doomdarks Revenge II

Master of Orion IV (like, forgetting that III ever existed)

Tombraider Anniversary II (like, one that stays true to the original Tombraider, not the crap that was released)

Syndicate wars II

Defender of the Crown II

SDI II (Cinemaware version)

Colonial Conquest II

War in Russia II

A different Fallout III

Temple of Apshai II

Forbidden Forest IV

Baldurs Gate III

Icewind Dale III

Planescape Torment II

Carriers at War II

Crusade in Europe II

Decision in the Desert II

Elite IV

Blergh! way way too many to list in one go :sad:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hmmm... What else would I like?

A decent mech game, with semi-lost planet controls and Armored Core graphic style and speed.

But that's not a sequel... Let's say it'll be called Armored Core 5. :devil:

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Anachronox 2: Loved the first... funny sci fi American made JRPG... best JRPG I've ever played. Ends with a two be continued ending that wont continue :devil:

Doom 4 Hell on Earth: It would be sweet to fight demons on an apocalyptic earth.

Punisher 2: Stabbing people in the face never gets old!

BG3-IWD3-PST 2: But not Dark Alliance style! Something between NwN and the Infinity Engine.

King Kong 2: Uh, I know he's dead and the island sunk, but the game was a blast... great survival FPS. Maybe they could do a Son of Kong spin off on another island...

Remake of Quest for Glory 1-5 into one large 3d adventure RPG