Accursed Flame

Yuusha

Hi everyone, thought I'd lay off politics for a sec. :ermm:

Anyway, as you may or may not know I play the guitar. I've written a couple of instrumental tracks on my spare time that most of my friends enjoyed. So here I am trying to share that with you guys. Here's the link:

Accursed Flame.

To click or not to click? The heavens have given you a choice. Choose wisely. :lol:

coexistreflection.gif

That girl towards the end is really cute. Other than that it sounded fine. Nothing crazy. Then again I play drums.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

A little light for morning listening! Have you heard of a chap called Anouar Brahem?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hot damn!!! That Anouar Brahem guy can really play!!! I can't believe I've never heard of him...

:ermm: His albums are consistently superb. Track them down if you can.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

@Theslug:

That girl towards the end is really cute. Other than that it sounded fine. Nothing crazy. Then again I play drums.

:ermm: Her name is Zirin. And don't get any ideas. She's only 18.

So you play drums huh? What type of music do you play?

-------------------------

@Walsingham:

His albums are consistently superb. Track them down if you can.

That might be a little difficult. He's Tunisian right? I don't know if they sell Tunisian records here in Jakarta.

@Lare Kikkeli:

You should also check out James Blackshaw and Jack Rose. They're pretty much guitar gods.

Hell yeah!!!

@Rosbjerg:

you should learn to play 2 guitars at once! Like Michael Angelo Batio.

:lol: Naw man, I can't say I'm interested. Bat MAB is fast man... REALLY fast... I think he's giving Yngwie a run for his money. :lol:

coexistreflection.gif

I think a good flute solo beats a guitar solo any day, shame that all went away when the 80's came.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I commented on Youtube, 'cos...that's how it's supposed to be done.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'll check this out tonight. I can't view youtube from work. BTW, I saw on the news you guys had another earthquake yesterday. A 7.5 no less. I hope everything is ok there.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I'll check this out tonight. I can't view youtube from work. BTW, I saw on the news you guys had another earthquake yesterday. A 7.5 no less. I hope everything is ok there.

Ditto.

-Elwood Blues

Hi everyone, thought I'd lay off politics for a sec. :devil:

Anyway, as you may or may not know I play the guitar. I've written a couple of instrumental tracks on my spare time that most of my friends enjoyed. So here I am trying to share that with you guys. Here's the link:

Accursed Flame.

To click or not to click? The heavens have given you a choice. Choose wisely. ;)

That's pretty cool man, but......

BASS GUITAR FTW!!!!!!

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Yousha.... Sounds reallly good.

Two guys I've listening to alot lately are

Andy Mckee - He's gotten a lot of publicity through You Tube

Antoine Dufour -

But then agian no one will ever touch this guy in my eyes.....what a loss to music....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAxLgGVRV64

Edited by Stewdawg24

"I'm god. I may not be 'The God', but I'm definately a god." - Ground Hog's Day

Visit: http://www.paulvomero.com/

@Guard Dog: Thanx for your concern. Fortunately, the epicentrum of the earth quake was miles offshore and it was deep enough so it didn't create any tsunamis. But the shockwave did reach Jakarta, and it lasted for a few minutes. It was kinda scary.

@TrueNeutral: It's ok if you don't like it man, I am after all still learning. :)

@Sionn: :lol:

@Stewdawg24: Man I gotta admit. When it comes to playing guitar, you Americans are the best. ;):ermm:

Andy McKee: Awesome!!

Antoine Dufour: Cool!!

SRV: Divine...

*sigh* Compared to them, I'm just a friggin noob. :o

coexistreflection.gif

Guitar is kind of lame, now bass players, thats where its at.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Very good guitarplaying. As a fellow guitarplayer myself, i have to say that i am very impressed. What's your gear?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

@Guard Dog: Thanx for your concern. Fortunately, the epicentrum of the earth quake was miles offshore and it was deep enough so it didn't create any tsunamis. But the shockwave did reach Jakarta, and it lasted for a few minutes. It was kinda scary.

@TrueNeutral: It's ok if you don't like it man, I am after all still learning. :)

@Sionn: :lol:

@Stewdawg24: Man I gotta admit. When it comes to playing guitar, you Americans are the best. :down::thumbsup:

Andy McKee: Awesome!!

Antoine Dufour: Cool!!

SRV: Divine...

*sigh* Compared to them, I'm just a friggin noob. :o

We can't claim all the good guitar players. In fact, DuFour is Canadian.

"I'm god. I may not be 'The God', but I'm definately a god." - Ground Hog's Day

Visit: http://www.paulvomero.com/

A little light for morning listening! Have you heard of a chap called Anouar Brahem?

You've made my day. Actually, you've made my last two days, the time I've spent listening to the albums Thimar and Barzakh by Mr Brahem. Absolutely spellbinding work. I love how it's not fake exotice with "omg we gots ethnic instruments over a crappy synth track!111", but the real deal. A native playing native music. And he plays so well. What's not to love?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

You've made my day. Actually, you've made my last two days, the time I've spent listening to the albums Thimar and Barzakh by Mr Brahem. Absolutely spellbinding work. I love how it's not fake exotice with "omg we gots ethnic instruments over a crappy synth track!111", but the real deal. A native playing native music. And he plays so well. What's not to love?

I got introduced to him while staying with a friend in Switzerland. I don't know how he discovered Brahem, but he'd been a doctor with Medecins Sans Frontiers in Afghanistan for several years. Very pleased everyone's enjoying him.

You probably already know the other artist I was introduced to on that trip: Manu Chao

-Elwood Blues

Yeah, I'm familiar with those works.

kirottu said: