What are you playing now?

Darque

I don't have any Euros. :brows: All I have are dollars. And I can get it for just under 20 of those via Steam.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I don't have any Euros. :brows: All I have are dollars. And I can get it for just under 20 of those via Steam.

That's way under 20 euros, so get it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"Mercenaries caught a Stalker, brought him to the well, dipped him to the waist head down, held for a minute, pulled him out and ask:

- Got artifacts or money?

- Nope.

Again they dip him, pull him out.

- Artifacts? Money?

- Nope.

Again they dip him

I don't have any Euros. :sorcerer: All I have are dollars. And I can get it for just under 20 of those via Steam.

That's way under 20 euros, so get it.

Apparently it's only 15! If I get it as a pack with the original, that would cost me only 20. I may just buy the pack for a second copy of Deus Ex that I don't have to get CDs out for!

That's direct translation of one of the jokes in the game. The others are a bit too tied to the language or just stupid.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I managed to finish my hard run of Metroid Zero Mission. Only had a 66% item collection rate. I really thought I had less than that, but I guess it's just the bonuses for each tank were halved. I only had 600 health, 64 missles, 6 Super Missles and a single Super Bomb. It felt like I had a lot fewer items than I did.

Maybe now I should finish my hard run of Fusion. I stopped that run a couple months ago right after the trip into the station power core. The SA-X chase sequence was killing me.

I not only purchased the $20 Deus Ex bundle, but the $10 Painkiller bundle. I'm not even a fan of mindless shooters!

I'm installing and going to play this game called Loki. I have no idea what it's about or what kind of game it is but i hope it cures my boredom.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I started a new game in Fire Red, unfortunately I'm not allowed to trade eggs to it, so I am forced to start with a generic starter team. Bulbasaur (Fushi), Mankey (Mr. rage), Pikachu (Sparks), and a Caterpie I caught an evolved into a Metapod, and now it's one level away from being a Butterfree. I was originally EV training them, but I don't really want to anymore because it's just toom much work to keep track of. Plus, there isn't a reason to in this game, but there is a reason to in Diamond because you can battle other people over the internet, and a few of my friends have the generation IV games.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well I played probably less than 5 minutes of Loki demo and it sucks, really bad. Think WoW, with incredibly horrible graphics/UI/Controls. I think this game could of been released 5 years ago and still been behind the times and suck hardcore.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

finally beat the rangers with 12 to 10

They scored 10 goals on you? Weak man. :sad:

Finished my game of Metroid Fusion now. That SA-X chase sequence is so much easier when you remember how to drop power bombs. Dunno why it seemed so hard last time. I just picked it up and beat it on my second try. Would have done it on the first, but I couldn't remember how to drop the power bombs. ;)

Now I need to find something new to play. :ermm:

Man, I need to replay Fusion. But, I've got 5 RPGs (four of them Final Fantasy), and a Castlevania to play through on the GBA first.

Playing driver juggle again. When playing Deus Ex: Invisible War I get Stop Errors (BSOD/Restart) whenever exiting the game or loading a level beyond the first one. So, I'm going to try using the new nVidia driver's I previously rejected with a fix for the widescreen scrolling issue (supposedly can make a custom res and fix it). But, not tonight. I'm too agitated. More internet TV!

Playing driver juggle again. When playing Deus Ex: Invisible War I get Stop Errors (BSOD/Restart) whenever exiting the game or loading a level beyond the first one. So, I'm going to try using the new nVidia driver's I previously rejected with a fix for the widescreen scrolling issue (supposedly can make a custom res and fix it). But, not tonight. I'm too agitated. More internet TV!

So that's the reason you've been pooping in and out of DX:IW. ;)

I'm playing the "Attempt to convert multiple CD games into one DVD" game. I'm playing on hard mode where it doesn't let you just burn multiple images onto the disc that you load with drive emulation software.

currently playing nhl 2k7 with the score 4 to 1 in the first quarter

OK monkey boi, hockey has three periods. There's no quarters involved. That's basketball.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Kor is very sensative when it comes to his hockey.

Also, yes! Metapod eveolved into Butterfree!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

kor is sensitive when it coms to his periods lolz!

kirottu said: