Big Brother 8

Volourn

I love this show. I don't care if you consider it 'trashy'; it's sweet entertainment. Don't like this show, whine if you must; but it's best to start your own topic on a favorite issue of yours. Thank you.

Anyways, this season has been good thus far.

Favorite HG - Jen. She is eaSIly the best Reality TV personality ever. A great combination of beauty, intelligence, toughness, and humour. Poeple claim she is too 'vain', and while she can be; no more than any other HG. Plus, **** doesn't phase her even when he tries to intimidate her, paw at her, or sexcually harasses her.

Worst HG - ****. the guy is a punk. He treats his daughter like crap, ignores what she says, and then proceeds to ask her what she wnats from him when she's already told him - she wnats him to stop being mean. It's not complicated. And, we also can't forget about his constant disucssion of raping certain female HGs up the butt until they bleed, his constant bragging of all the famous people he 'knows', his part in accusing Zach of being a 'child molestor' or by his telling the biggest lie ever - that is his claim that he doesn't lie. L0L He lies *all* the time like every HG. Eveyrthing is about **** - even his love and seeking of love from his duaghter is all about ****'s feelings, wants, and desires. Danielle is just a tool for him to feel better.

Other Top HG - Jessica (though her fued with Carol was lame, $5 lol) she is funny!), Jameka (though her race drama "boo hoo! i've never been around so many white people before, boo hoo! needs to go!; but overall she is very likeable), Nick, Kail and Zack.

Other Dislikeable HG: Dustin (I used to like him a lot; but he's now shown his true punk levels ever since his ex left), Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambur! ('nough said).

Neutrals: Eric(he's funny; but he's a snake too), and Danielle (I feel for her over her poor excuse of a father; but her playing games with Nick is lame).

The Eliminated: Mike (I like him; but he didn't last long), Joe (what a punk; I kinda wish he wa sin the house still because I thought Dustin was actually a good guy then), and Carol (liked her due to her reaction of shrugged shoulders over her feud.

GO JEN GO!

Any thoughts by fellow BB8 watchers?

P.S. The stars is the guy's name. Let's call him Evil from now on. L0L Darn censors! HA!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Worms have aten your brain. If you want to be a voyeur, just crouch on window ledges like any normal person.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That's quality entertainment, right there.

I'm starting to feel Volo is around just to make us feel better about ourselves.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Pruned.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yeah, that was a very silly moment. You can't help but laugh and roll your eyes on that one. Heh.

Edited by Volourn

:grin::o:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Azure, I'm surprised you haven't heard of BB. It's in it's 8th season. of course, it's not a hugely popular show like Survivor. It's a mildly successful summer show. It's my favorite reality show though. It's not perfect, of course, and I can see why some wouldn't like it. I do, though. I like the competitive part of; but the nastiness cna be taken to the extremes which I dislike. I like the hot babes too.

It's all over the place in the UK (our own version though). You can hardly turn on the TV or pick up a magazine without seeing it around.

They also, somehow, managed to find the most annoying girl on the face of the planet, and put her in.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Ooh, is this still going? I remember watching several weeks of an American Big Brother years ago. They all hated each other and spent the entire time scheming behind each others' backs. It was strangely engrossing.

Has there been a 'major international incident' in yours yet? Our last one in the UK had a 'major international incident', I think.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Azure, I'm surprised you haven't heard of BB. It's in it's 8th season. of course, it's not a hugely popular show like Survivor. It's a mildly successful summer show. It's my favorite reality show though. It's not perfect, of course, and I can see why some wouldn't like it. I do, though. I like the competitive part of; but the nastiness cna be taken to the extremes which I dislike. I like the hot babes too.

Is it on cable? I don't have cable :lol:

Hot babes are always good though. :)

There should be a channel where hot babes just play on a sandy beach all day. Or wash cars.

I'd watch it.

It's all over the place in the UK (our own version though). You can hardly turn on the TV or pick up a magazine without seeing it around.

They also, somehow, managed to find the most annoying girl on the face of the planet, and put her in.

You cna't mean Jen, right? It must be Waaaaaaaaaaamber you are speaking off? Or maybe "It's So Frustrating" Danielle. L0L

Jen is awesome. Way more classy than a woman who cheats on her boyfriend on national tv or a 'man' like 'Evil' who treats his daughter so horribly she avoids him for 2+ years. HAHA!

GO JEN GO!

Azure, yeah, it's on CBS. Or CTV in Canada.

Edited by Volourn

The best way to fix that problem? MUTE

o:)

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...