Games you are looking forward to

Darque

The brutes will probably have vicious hth-attack.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Maybe be hard without bullet time, I bet it woggles quite a bit.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Looks like GTA 4 has been pushed back, could be up to 6 months after original release date. Pretty saddening, at least they get to polish the game really hardcore and if it doesn't completely rock faces I'll be pretty angry.

http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/grand-...4/810749p1.html

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

ok, yah i'm a retard, im stupid, blah blah blah.

say what you will, but a lot of akella's games look kind of cool to me. lo tech, yah. but you arn't going to need a new rig to play them.

http://www.akella.com/en/index.php

grrrrrr, why do i keep spelling "and" as "nad", or "driven" as "drivven".

damn you lexdixa, damn you to hell

Ignoring the odd self defecation, I agree Akella has some interesting projects on the horizon. They have some great programmers and the Silent Storm game engine was awesome. There are Akella folks working on JA3. I just hope they get some decent English writers someday.

I've added another game to my "looking forward to" list: Dead Island, Techland's newest project.

It's supposed to be a FPS survival horror game. Not much else is known about it, but since I've enjoyed everything Techland has ever released (especially Xpand Rally was a really good game, but I also liked Chrome and Call of Juarez), I'm sure I'll enjoy this too.

Empty gamepage: http://www.deadislandgame.com/

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm interested in Rage, but this is the first time I heard it will be some sort of an RGP, as far as I read it will be primarly an FPS. I hope Tim "I'm a hack" Willits don't get his hands too much on it. And it' seems Carmack may have finally done a good 3D engine since 1999. Carmack is good, but in my opinion he has to live up to the praise he still receive's, the current id Tech 4 engine got overshadowed by other 3D engines quickly.

Which is ironic considering that the engine out performed the source engine.

The better game engine doesn't always become the most popular one.

I don't think the Doom 3 engine out-performed source...

I was speaking in terms of its performance in regards to rendering. Source is certainly more popular.

Light and shadows yes, physics no. Of course I hate Source stutter, I don't get it anymore but I did severely in the past.

Does anybody know when Guitar Hero 3 is supposed to come out?

October 28th, last I checked. But considering Rock Band's got the original GH devs, I'll opt for it instead.

get both? guitar hero 3 will use the same guitar as before, while Rock band requires 150$

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

My copy of Persona 3 will be arriving the day after Bioshock is released. SON OF A!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm adding Borderlands to my list of games I'm looking forward to! Whatever you may think of Bethesda, one thing's for sure: they've totally revived the post apocalyptic setting! They started with Fallout 3, then there was iD's rage-game and now Borderlands from Gearbox. Not much is known yet, but read this at least:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=81587

Woohoo! Thanks Bethesda!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

And so it begins.

It's been a while since a wave of post-apoc.

Now I can harken back to this moment from ten years to the future, when even WWII feels fresh as a genre after the umpteenth iteration of radiated desert.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

I'm adding Borderlands to my list of games I'm looking forward to! Whatever you may think of Bethesda, one thing's for sure: they've totally revived the post apocalyptic setting! They started with Fallout 3, then there was iD's rage-game and now Borderlands from Gearbox. Not much is known yet, but read this at least:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=81587

Woohoo! Thanks Bethesda!

Sounds a lot like rage. Half run and gun and half racing game. But either sounds good.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

YEAH! Just yesterday I was thinking how long ago it was when Illusion Softworks released any info.

Thanks a lot Karka! This is definetly something to look forward to. Urgh, I'll play the thing even if it kills my laptop.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Yeah the game looks beautiful and pretty neat. Never played mafia 1 but if its anything like gta it might beat out gta 4 at its own game.

Mafia was great because it was like watching an interactive film, yet never feeling like you were railroaded, always hitting the spot with atmosphere, everytime being true to the genre and never messing up a great story.

That said, late games by Illusion have been a bit lacklustre, I hope they at least have the same scriptwriter as the original game and fire the guys who did scripting in Vietcong 2.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Starcraft 2

Fallout 3

Lair

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

BioSHock

there are many more but not enouph time

games not getting

Halo3 i am one of the rare people that hated Halo :ermm:

any movie game

And I take what Gamespot says with a grain of salt its all about who pays them the most.