Games you are looking forward to

Darque

Fudge yes, the only game I gave a crap about on the 360 is coming to PC with enhancements.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Eurogamer is reporting on an Atari document that claims a second NWN2 expansion pack is in the works, due out sometime in this year or early next. If it's true, I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Mass Effect for PC, Kotor 3 by Bioware, and NWN2 XP2 all in the same week! Though of course only one of those is actually confirmed, but still...:)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Here is a game I know Dark Raven would love to get her hands on!

http://kotaku.com/355894/finally-+-hello-k...ers-closed-beta

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Eurogamer is reporting on an Atari document that claims a second NWN2 expansion pack is in the works, due out sometime in this year or early next. If it's true, I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Mass Effect for PC, Kotor 3 by Bioware, and NWN2 XP2 all in the same week! Though of course only one of those is actually confirmed, but still...:grin:

Hasn't the KotOR 3 rumor only been about a MMORPG... which of course is the filth of the RPG world? :grin:

If KotOR 3 is going to turn out to be an MMORPG... well, no interest from me. Wouldn't that just stink if the whole wrap up to the KotOR series story was jumbled in a MMORPG? I shudder at the thought. :o

Red Alert 2

Kane's Wrath

SINS OF A SOLAR EMPIRE *plays Homeworld soundtrack*

Ninja Gaiden 2

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm really anxious for a demo, I want to see how well it can run. Right now, for lack of budget, my rig is slowly dropping off the edge of technical prowess, or rather, it's utter crap.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Well, since I installed STALKER again (this time with the alive mod, good fun), I must say that I'm really looking forward to Clear Sky now. Oh ye East European developers, let it not be delayed like STALKER was.

I'm gonna try that AMK mod for STALKER once the translation to English is more finished. It looks very good.

Also looking forward to the NWN2 expansion pack, Mysteries of Westgate and of course, Purgatorio (beta in April, yahooo).

And, Age of Decadence.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I'm really anxious for a demo, I want to see how well it can run. Right now, for lack of budget, my rig is slowly dropping off the edge of technical prowess, or rather, it's utter crap.

It's apparently a lot smoother than Supreme Commander, so if you can run that you should be fine.

Maybe.

But yeah, I want to see how it plays before I invest, though i'm just delaying the inevitable really.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I'm officially creaming over SoaSE(lole arcnym!!1) while the demo of DoW:Soulstorm is gathering residual byte dust on my hard drive.

I'm a bit worried about myself...

kirottu said:

I'm officially creaming over SoaSE(lole arcnym!!1) while the demo of DoW:Soulstorm is gathering residual byte dust on my hard drive.

If it runs on my computer, it will run on yours. It chugs a little a huge maps and and big fights (80+ ships), but other than that it seems to run quite well.

DoW sort of died a while back in terms of my interest. As much as the Sisters of Battle make me want to change into my exterminatus underpants i'm not sure that soulstorm would do enough to revive the game for any period of time.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Your specs, De? If you don't mind, that is.

kirottu said:

From the "Post your Spces" thread.

Bah, you people and your super computers with your fancy graphics and >2GHz processors. :thumbsup:

1.7GHz P4

AOpen MX4B motherboard (I totally got screwed when I bought this computer...)

768MB generic ram (literally no name)

Radeon 9600 Pro

160GB Western Digital HDD

Soundblaster Audigy 2

Logitech Z-640's 5.1 setup

LG CD-R/RW + DVD-ROM

Crappy 19" CRT (It says TTX on the front...)

Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Thanks a lot, De, I have a gig of RAM and Geforce 6600, otherwise ours are pretty similar.

Now I can't wait for the demo!

kirottu said:

Persona 3 FES has been officially announced for the US!

Fudge yes.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Masss Effect for the near future

I plan to make 'my shepard' look like Arnie the Terminator ;)

Rare's Banjo-Threeie on the XBox360.

NWN2's Next Expansion, considering that MotB granted absolutely no freedom at all, and there were barely any side quests whatsoever. And I like Freedom, like Baldur's Gate 1+TotSC/2, (excluding the Expansion, since there wasn't too much freedom and side-quests there, but there was still MORE than MotB, which is pretty bad)

Fable 2 on the PC/XBox360, either and both, because it is not sure if it will ever come out on the PC, yet, the original did, so I'm guessing it eventually will.

The Elder Scrolls V, (I don't even know if it will ever come out, but my guess is that it will, since Oblivion and Morrowind have such huge modding communities, and they had a huge number of buyers for both games and expansions).

Blizzard's Diablo 3 on the PC.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

GDC really destroyed quite a few games for me. As of now GTA 4 is basically all I want.

Army of 2

Star Wars Force Unleashed

Too Human

Street Fighter

and a few other games looked absolutely horrible. Game play wise all of them looked really bad.

Fable 2 was looking better but combat is still very much on the fence for me. I don't like having 1 button combat. I'd rather a full on combat oriented game like fable 1.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.