Games you are looking forward to

Darque

Have you seen the trailer for Purgatorio, the NWN2 mod? It's stunning! RPGCodex has a link.

I downloaded the trailer from that link... :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"Vox" quality?

Wut r "vox"?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ah, of course.

I don't know, music is planescapy and great, some of the voice overs is fine, some simply sucks.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I'm glad folks are enjoying the trailer, just keep in mind that the vox is mainly placeholder stuff until Rogue Dao attacks the VO process with its full force. That'll be one of the last things to happen, because you gotta wait until all of the dialog is completely final.

Thanks for the awesome avatar Jorian!

Congrats Monty, by the way.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh, there already was a thread for congrats. Well, never mind it.

I'm still waiting for Black Mesa: Source and Mercenaries 2:World in Flames, along with Arthurian TW: Corpse-Feeders and eventually Ninja Gaiden 2.

Also, a rig that can play The Witcher without hiccuping.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh, there already was a thread for congrats. Well, never mind it.

I'm still waiting for Black Mesa: Source and Mercenaries 2:World in Flames, along with Arthurian TW: Corpse-Feeders and eventually Ninja Gaiden 2.

Also, a rig that can play The Witcher without hiccuping.

Black Mesa looks awesome. I've watched that trailer a lot and love the tunes for it. Has there been a trailer more recent than the one from like 8 months ago?

Thanks for the awesome avatar Jorian!

Hey, I remember Outcast! It was that awesome game filled with lovely, lovely voxels :D

I remember a petition about some Outcast 2.. Maybe Totems is that project? Oohh, I'm getting giddy again!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

mkreku: Sadly, it won't be Outcast 2. That was in production some years ago and then cancelled, with Totems being a new game entierly. Appeal (developers of Outcast) went bankrupt, Elsewhere founded, then bought by 10tacle, and the concept of Totems still seems to stand.

karka: Interesting, thanks for pointing those out!

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

[*]Fallout 3

Shame on you!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so Devil May Cry 4 looks good. I just watched the trailer. Now I'm looking forward to it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."