How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

My friend and I came upon an arthouse theater today in Fort Collins, which is amazing to me, the closest other arthouse in Colorado is 50 miles south in Denver. They'll probably snag Paprika somewhere in the next few months. They also got ahold of Inland Empire a week or two ago and played it a few times, the owner said it was the worst movie he'd ever seen.

So yeah, hopefully the place will last and we'll be treated to some good indie films in the future. They're currently playing Wind That Shakes the Barley and The TV Set. Dunno if I want to see either.

Summer. Sun. Water.

California?

Believe it or not, Finland :bat:

edit: Nothing different today. Also, got another proposal for summer job, although I already have one. This might turn into very profitable summer.

Anyway, I still have couple of weeks of pure laying around before that :(

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest Accept

Party yesterday.

Headache. Yuuh.

Well, well... Today I guess I'll be out in the sun, perhaps take a swim somewhere. It's so incredibly hot.

My friend and I came upon an arthouse theater today in Fort Collins, which is amazing to me, the closest other arthouse in Colorado is 50 miles south in Denver. They'll probably snag Paprika somewhere in the next few months. They also got ahold of Inland Empire a week or two ago and played it a few times, the owner said it was the worst movie he'd ever seen.

So yeah, hopefully the place will last and we'll be treated to some good indie films in the future. They're currently playing Wind That Shakes the Barley and The TV Set. Dunno if I want to see either.

Wind that Shakes the Barley is good. I had the misfortune of catching it on my transatlantic flight to Vegas last year, without noise-cancelling headphones, which meant i had to (very reluctantly) give up on the dialogue-intensive film about half-way ... but I only stopped watching it because I knew I'd watch it again, under more sympathetic circumstances (though I haven't got around to it yet). I highly recommend it.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Spent quiet, relaxing day with girlfriend.

I love summer, world is all warm and fuzzy :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Another hot day here. Curiously sad as it reminds me of Africa, and the fact that it has become so dangerous.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I wish it was hot here. Not because I like sweating to death, but because it feels odd to have it not be.

Not that it's cold, but with all the wind and other things, it feels more like ... late fall.

After a busy weekend I'm back to lounging around on the couch with my bon-bons.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I wish it was hot here. Been windy as hell lately and making me angry. I need swimming and i need it now. Also been sick for the first time since like a year ago. :alien:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I need swimming and i need it now.

If you have a pool, you can heat it up.

First year we had a pool, we warmed it up to 101F, turned on the pool lights (ooo blue glow, pretty) and had a party. Giant lukewarm hottub. Funny stuff.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I need swimming and i need it now.

If you have a pool, you can heat it up.

First year we had a pool, we warmed it up to 101F, turned on the pool lights (ooo blue glow, pretty) and had a party. Giant lukewarm hottub. Funny stuff.

Not when your pool is ~16 years old. I tried the spa a few weeks ago, left it on for 40 minutes. I was a very sad youngin at the disappointment that ensued. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I wish it was hot here. Been windy as hell lately and making me angry. I need swimming and i need it now. Also been sick for the first time since like a year ago. :(

Sorry to hear you're ill. Nothing serious, I hope?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I suspect our pool is far older than 16 years, and it worked fine? - but it's an in-ground cement type e pool with a giant gas-heater unit around the side of the house.

It warmed up today quite drastically. I need a waterproof laptop with wireless internet. :thumbsup:

I read the above and was reminded how cold it is, it was supposed to snow. But I have had a wonderful day despite the cold bones and chattering teeths. I think it's the coffee and the shivering that's making me jittery and jumpy, all the endorphins being released is making me happy. :( Odd. I will now go listen to Bajazet. Then rescue some farm girl so I can bleed her. :bliss:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I have woken up with the acutely annoying nasal drip of yesterday transmogrified into a full-force summer cold. I have pain all over my body and I just took two Day Nurse to stave off the symptoms long enough for me to get to the chemist to buy some more. And eat.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I went to the labor office and they asked me to get back on 26th. I guess just do the daily routine of internet->games->exercise->downtown till that.

I ran for about an hour yesterday and had the most awesome endorphin rush afterwards.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

A thunderstorm rolled through the DC area last night and we lost power for about an hour and a half. It came at around 8 PM, just as we were starting to watch Children of Men, which unfortunately has to go back to the video store today. So we ended up entertaining ourselves with a combination of staring at the cat and carrying on the time-honored pastime of blackout sex. :huh:

Last night hubby came home with a very cool rocking chair - his sister didn't want it anymore. It's an old fashioned type, with a lower to the ground & less-deep than average seat that fits my short legs. Most chairs have me in an extreme slouch in order to be able to bend my knees over the seat edge; very bad for me. The chair has a high back (can rest your head back on it) and while rocking, you don't ever feel like it's suddenly going to tip all the way back. I hate that sensation in rockers ...

Made of wood with wicker for the seat/back frame; just a solid, old-fashioned, simple rocker. Yeah, I love this chair. I need a big sheepskin rug to toss over it. :D

I'm sure I remember something about needing a shotgun to go with a rocking chair.

-Elwood Blues

Rocking chairs don't mix with kitty-cats ..!

Hehe, I woke up today and found Misty snoozin' under the chair.

And Walsh - that's only required if you have a porch. :blink:

I wish I could upload this picture somewhere, but I just don't have the capabilities right now:

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Luca...age_id=60866929

Me and friends on Rholben, Monmouthshire.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest The Architect

Bah! This past fortnight of mine keeps going from bad to worse. What I planned to do today has just been flushed right down the toilet, as my Mum's sciatic nerve played up again, so now I'll be looking after her today.

Bah! This past fortnight of mine keeps going from bad to worse. What I planned to do today has just been flushed right down the toilet, as my Mum's sciatic nerve played up again, so now I'll be looking after her today.

Sorry to hear that. You should take some grim satisfacton from the fac tthat you are looking after your famiy when they need you. Less people have the grit to do so than you might think.

-Elwood Blues