NHL

SteveThaiBinh

And, they cannwshim anyways despite him making some good movies in the off season. Go figure.

He'll make Calgary better.

P.S. How in the hell does Jaromir Jagr not make the NHL 1st team or even the 2nd team? That's complete, and utter bullocks.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Keenan seems to be much calmer nowadays. He hardly made any news in Florida.

nobody makes news in florida, heh. for example, the only time luongo made any news in florida was when he got traded.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Laozi will be just thrilled with that move. He's been saying that Cullimore is the devil incarnate ever since the Hawks picked him up. As for Samsonov, I wonder if its possible for him to show some of that old razzle dazzle he displayed in Boston.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I love how both sides are going "Oh man, we totally won this trade!" Both teams got what they wanted out of the trade. Chicago got the (possible) scoring potential in Samsonov while Montreal freed up the cap room that they wanted.

So apparently ticketmaster is taking deposits for "Hamilton Predators" season tickets, and are nearing sellout. Despite the sale not being final, and even if the sale was final, they still have a lease in nashville they can't get out of for at least 2 years, AND Hamilton is in both Buffalo and Toronto's boundaries which would require changine league bylaws to allow the team there.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

So apparently ticketmaster is taking deposits for "Hamilton Predators" season tickets, and are nearing sellout. Despite the sale not being final, and even if the sale was final, they still have a lease in nashville they can't get out of for at least 2 years, AND Hamilton is in both Buffalo and Toronto's boundaries which would require changine league bylaws to allow the team there.

1. TSN says that there was a buyout clause somewhere in the lease agreement, which was around $30 million to start things off.

Sports authority member Steve North pointed out a buyout clause with a prorated scale that could be $27 million now. Spyridon said Balsillie certainly can write that check, leaving Nashville relying on Bettman's promises.

2. The boundary issue is a little confusing. Various sources have differing points of view. Some say that Hamilton is inside the Buffalo sphere of influence while others say it's just outside. Also I'm pretty sure it wouldn't require a change in the league bylaws to put the team there. They just need approval from the other teams in the area.

Laozi will be just thrilled with that move. He's been saying that Cullimore is the devil incarnate ever since the Hawks picked him up. As for Samsonov, I wonder if its possible for him to show some of that old razzle dazzle he displayed in Boston.

Cullimore gone ~ check

Augroin gone ~ incomplete

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Wow, I didn't realize that this years draft starts on Friday. Man, I hope the Oilers can come up with something good, what with having three first round picks and all. We need somebody to score!!

And no, Laozi, the Oil won't take Aucoin for a first round pick. So don't ask.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I know this isn't bloody likely, but I've heard rumours of Toronto going after Ryan Smyth. He could be a good match with the captain.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Honestly, can you really see any defenceman who scores more than forty points not getting six million and change per year? The six years is pretty crazy, I'll agree. Timonen will be what, thirty seven, thirty eight? Now if Edmonton can get Pitkanen for a first rounder...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Wow, I'm amazed at all the negative TSN comments on Toskala. He's a top goalie, he went 26-10 last season and was a huge part of the Sharks making the playoffs the season before. This makes the Leafs a better team immediately. I'm a bit surprised the Sharks didn't use him to get someone who can play now, but I suppose the #13 pick is a decent place to be.

Mark Bell will probably thrive, but he got off to a bad start on San Jose by getting arrested before the season started. Sometimes a change of location is the only thing that will get you back on track.

Wow, I'm amazed at all the negative TSN comments on Toskala. He's a top goalie, he went 26-10 last season and was a huge part of the Sharks making the playoffs the season before. This makes the Leafs a better team immediately. I'm a bit surprised the Sharks didn't use him to get someone who can play now, but I suppose the #13 pick is a decent place to be.

Mark Bell will probably thrive, but he got off to a bad start on San Jose by getting arrested before the season started. Sometimes a change of location is the only thing that will get you back on track.

The negative comments are to be expected I guess. The Toronto fans that comment there seem to be of the opinion that the only thing wrong with their team last year was the goaltending of Raycroft despite going 38-something to tie for second place in the "most wins in a season" by a Toronto goalie. :ermm: