NHL

SteveThaiBinh

Well, neither Shanahan nor Jagr are themselves this season. That accounts for some of the underachieving. But they added Drury and Gomez, right? I thought those guys would have a much bigger impact than they've showed so far. But the Rangers have always been weird that way.

Still, they're not nearly as bad as my Leafs. We're redefining the term "being in the cellar" right now. We're not stopping for rock bottom!!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

They aren't saying anything about Spezza being out for any time though.

Hey, Mkreku, mind if we borrow Sundin for awhile? Not like you need him anyway what with you going to miss the playoffs again this year. :D

Edited by Deraldin

Oops, our Captain got off easy against San Jose:

A shove like that would have led to a few missed games in the Swedish Elite League. Another Swedish hockey player made a gesture the other night (pulled his hand along his own neck, mimicking a cutting knife) and got suspended indefinitely, awaiting a decision. Another player once got suspended for an entire year (!) for shoving a referee, albeit much harder than Sundin's shove.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

As pleased as I am with the Oilers latest winning streak, which ended against the first or second worst team in the NHL tonight, I really wonder if the Oil are going to spend the rest of the season battling to stay near .500.

Oh well, at least all the dramedy in Toronto is taking away from the Oilers and their current ownership issues.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

You know, I don't mind the Oil losing to the Capitals in the shootout tonight. That overtime session was one of the more enjoyable five minutes of hockey that's been played this season.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.