NHL

SteveThaiBinh

Wow, looking at the conference standings Edmonton is a mere two points out of 8th spot in the west. Even if the team crashes and burns for the rest of the season, we can say we were close at one point!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Alfredsson's a man on an island right now. The guy does all he can to help Ottawa win, but the rest of the team seems not to care.

Alfredsson isn't totally alone. The big three are all firing, but they are getting nothing from the rest of the line up.

Alfredsson's a man on an island right now. The guy does all he can to help Ottawa win, but the rest of the team seems not to care.

Alfredsson isn't totally alone. The big three are all firing, but they are getting nothing from the rest of the line up.

I had a long winded post about how the salaries of the top line for Ottawa prohibts them from have a better bottom six, or nine lateley I guess for the Sens, of forwards. But apparantley their terrific trio doesn't even make 15 combined this season. It's next season that Heatleys' and Speezzzaaaaas' raises kick in. Can someone here remember this post at some point in the 08/09 season?

They should go after Mark Recchi. The Pens put him on waivers today.

And speaking of the Pens, I really hope that they lose to the Oilers tonight. And I really hope Zach Stortini is benched, because I don't want to see him hug Georges Laraques, at all.

Plus Wade Belak scored!! It must be his leap year reflexes!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Four in a row for the Leafs. The thin air up here is getting a little tough to breathe... also have to note the hat trick for Antropov. :)

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Habs win!

And, more importantly, Habs don't lose an easy 3-0 advantage for the first time!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Four in a row for the Leafs. The thin air up here is getting a little tough to breathe... also have to note the hat trick for Antropov. ;)

*wheezewheeze*

It's almost too good to be true! :D I guess this means they'll have to go on an 8 game losing streak to compensate.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Four in a row for the Leafs. The thin air up here is getting a little tough to breathe... also have to note the hat trick for Antropov. :)

*wheezewheeze*

It's almost too good to be true! :D I guess this means they'll have to go on an 8 game losing streak to compensate.

Shhh, they'll do no such thing. What's really amazing is that they're only 3 points out of 2nd place in the conference, and only 7 behind Ottawa for 1st. Well, given Ottawa's recent collapse, I guess it's not that amazing.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

*wheezewheeze*

Shhh, they'll do no such thing. What's really amazing is that they're only 3 points out of 2nd place in the conference, and only 7 behind Ottawa for 1st. Well, given Ottawa's recent collapse, I guess it's not that amazing.

What's amazing is that Ottawa went on a 7 game losing streak and is still 1st in the conference. :thumbsup:

*wheezewheeze*

What's amazing is that Ottawa went on a 7 game losing streak and is still 1st in the conference. :bat:

The east is mediocre so far this season, no doubt... but the Sens were 16-2 or something like that before the 7-game losing streak. That's quite a lead built up.

Stupid Boston. No, wait, stupid Leafs. As soon as they're nearing decent win numbers, they just HAVE to let go and lose a few games. It's like.. they can NEVER have more wins than losses.

At least I got to see that Hasek hit on Gaborik. That ruled.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Stupid Boston. No, wait, stupid Leafs. As soon as they're nearing decent win numbers, they just HAVE to let go and lose a few games. It's like.. they can NEVER have more wins than losses.

At least I got to see that Hasek hit on Gaborik. That ruled.

That was pretty awesome. They aired that during Coach's Corner by accident and Don Cherry just laughed and said it was better than the clip that they were supposed to air. :o