NHL

SteveThaiBinh

Yeah, it took him a while to get that gigantic potential he's always had going, but it seems he's arrived there now. Impressive player. Reminds me a bit of Sundin :thumbsup:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Allright! The Oilers managed to crawl out of last place once again tonight! And come up with three powerplay goals in a single game!! Good things happen for this team when I don't get to watch.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I think last place is where this Leafs team is heading.. and fast. I'll wave at you once we pass you in the standings on our way down..

I think last place is where this Leafs team is heading.. and fast. I'll wave at you once we pass you in the standings on our way down..

Nah, Toskala is just starting to hit his stride. It seems like the Leafs are going to get better as the season goes along. Plus, it sounds like (from the opponents you've mentioned) their early schedule was pretty tough.

I actually had a dream tonight that Toronto won a game 7-1. That's a BAD sign when even my dreams are trying to cheer me up from the harsh reality.

10 minutes gone in the first period and the Leafs are down 3-0 to Phoenix. Not looking so good is it Mkreku?

EDIT: Tucker fights Carcillo(sp?). I'm pretty sure I saw Tucker take a few good ones right in the face. :thumbsup:

Edited by Deraldin

Wow, Roloson finds his form after a rough start to the season. And our checking line of Reasoner, Brodziak and Sanderson strikes again! Hopefully in a few weeks the Oilers can get Fernando Pisani back as well. It's really akward to feel optimistic about my team after the last fifty or so odd games, but I'm really starting to warm to the idea.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Intertesting. Peddie was always seens as Ferguson's big supporter in the ownership group, which is why he's lasted this long. What's scary is that, should Ferguson be fired, the team is considering something like this as an alternative. Some good hockey minds mentioned in there, I guess... but, a committee? How wonderfully easy that will make it to get things done.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

That Hartnell hit made me cringe when I watched it on tv. I can understand wanting to finish your checks and all, but the Boston player was on his knees well before Hartnell charged into him. IMO I would have given him a lengthier suspension. It may not have been deliberate, as he says, but since it was such a careless hit maybe a longer sentence would have been appropriate.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I just realized that the Canadiens have won a cup in every decade since the NHL (except for the 1910's but the NHL came into existence since 1917) and that this is the latest into a decade they have been without winning one.

It doesn't look like they will win in in 3 years either...

How will the Quebecois (and the rest of the hockey world) deal with Les Habitants not hoisting Le Coupe Stanley in a decade?!?

I'm not even a Habs fan and it is sad to me that this tradition will die. :(

Another one in the loss column, despite Captain Clutch scoring the equalizer with less than 20 seconds remaining of the game AND being the only Leafs player to score in the shootout. **** you, Blake.