Hi there!

Jade

Perhaps she has a job during the day.

And Jade, don't let 'em 'scare' you away. They're all warm and fuzzy on the inside, they just don't like to admit it. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think we scared her away.

We should all give ourselves a pat on the back... Well done folks... Here's a cookie for everyone, now share nice.

We should get a counter for number of newbies shot down to put into our profiles.

but it's mostly a group effort - should everyone get a star then? or should we make a whole new kind of moderation team, that keeps track of newbies and who (really) chased them off?

I'm for the idea though - it's good for overall morale to keep scores.

We do keep score: the winners earn an official warning and a period of moderated status. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And her avatar is totally an accurate representation of physicality.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

We should all give ourselves a pat on the back... Well done folks... Here's a cookie for everyone, now share nice.

We should get a counter for number of newbies shot down to put into our profiles.

I think you all should register at a new forum just to record the dumbass trolls and knowitall remarks. It would be a learning experience. I actually was told recently to use the search function to make sure my topic had not already been covered - I am talking about archived threads here, not page 8- as if the fruit of their cerebelli were worthy of years of repetative homage. Every damn topic has already been done three times, and it's going to be done again once enough new people show up.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

but it's mostly a group effort - should everyone get a star then? or should we make a whole new kind of moderation team, that keeps track of newbies and who (really) chased them off?

We do keep score: the winners earn an official warning and a period of moderated status. :)

WAHOO! I CAN BE A WINNER TOO!

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

I think you all should register at a new forum just to record the dumbass trolls and knowitall remarks. It would be a learning experience. I actually was told recently to use the search function to make sure my topic had not already been covered - I am talking about archived threads here, not page 8- as if the fruit of their cerebelli were worthy of years of repetative homage. Every damn topic has already been done three times, and it's going to be done again once enough new people show up.

Yeah well... Ya know.... and.... Stuff.... Yeah?

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

Tell us how you really feel.

does that include you oh master mod?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Sounds like a perfect recipe for endless repetition of threads,

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's a good thing, then, that you're not a bully... no need to moderate yourself.

:)"

Coz I r teh reckoning that int fair init, and you should be moderated by the collective.

Edited by metadigital
humour

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

If the collective tries to moderate me I'll get Jean Luc Picard on its posterior.

*thinks: I hope they don't discover I am also vulnerable to being slapped on the snout with a rolled up newspaper*

I don't know why someone would be chased off. I thought it was fairly friendly.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's a good thing, then, that you're not a bully... no need to moderate yourself.

:-"

Coz I r teh reckoning that int fair init, and you should be moderated by the collective.

It's a two tier society... The moderator... And the rest of us poor fools.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

I don't think there's been anything that offensive for teh internets; but sometimes we can forget that newcomers who don't "know" our posting habits may not see things the same way. Just something to keep in mind.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's a habit I've never been able to break. :-

If the collective tries to moderate me I'll get Jean Luc Picard on its posterior.

*thinks: I hope they don't discover I am also vulnerable to being slapped on the snout with a rolled up newspaper*

*playfully slapped Walsingham on the snout with a rolled up newspaper*

Don't Tempt Fate, Sweetheart by telling us your weakness. But I am just playing with you, Walsingham.

*actiaved Master Force Speed for the Escape*

*falls into the shark infested waters and dies*

Note to Self: never exploit a supposed weakness in a Mod's post because it will actiavate a hidden Trap or Force Power.

So HI To the OP

Edited by DeathScepter

Wow, thanks everyone.

Lady Crimson was close to being right though. I was at the university till pretty late today, so it had nothing to do with being scared.

Well, except that now that I've read all 71 posts... :teehee:

Walsingham! Love your icon! I adore Transmetropolitan!

DeathScepter, what's MKO?

@\Night -- I can't quite prove it. Time will tell?

So thanks again for the warm if not somewhat 'special' welcome. I'm going out to a friend's now, but when I get home, I'll get on and surf. I've been meaning to check out the thread about what people are playing lately, since I'm really looking for a good RPG to play nowadays.

Amour!

It good we haven't scared you off. :teehee:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It good we haven't scared you off. :teehee:

Down boy, down.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."