Hi there!

Jade

Swine. He's my alter ego, not me.

nevertheless, when the hint came out, i shuddered. on one hand i thought "wow, hades really has some intelligence to be able to impersonate his alter-ego as well as he does" and on the other i thought "what a cruel joke" and on the third hand (HHGtG i suppose) i thought "momma!"

:)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

We don't get many newcomers (I'm trying to be political correct here) these days.. good to see that some still dare to venture these forbidden lands of Teh Internetz!

also I recommend you don't say anything racists - conduct yourself in a rude fashion, flame (more than you have to) and well - break the rules of the board. The written ones that is - the unwritten rules I'm sure you'll break eventually, but that's all part of getting to be part of "the gang" of merry Obsid' members.

welcome in any case!

- Rosbjerg

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Yeah this is one of those "clean" forums, where people are much more mature than the average "intarweb" user.

So yeah... welcome.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Guest Accept
Yeah this is one of those "clean" forums, where people are much more mature than the average "intarweb" user.

OMFG n0 w4I U F001 M4Tu|23 ppl is t3h suxz0rz!!!

...Welcome. :woot:

nevertheless, when the hint came out, i shuddered. on one hand i thought "wow, hades really has some intelligence to be able to impersonate his alter-ego as well as he does" and on the other i thought "what a cruel joke" and on the third hand (HHGtG i suppose) i thought "momma!"

;)

taks

I am not an alter ego. I am an alter superego. Maybe an alter id. BWAAAHAHAAAHAHAA! :woot:

:woot:

:o

:x

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

;)

taks

I am not an alter ego. I am an alter superego. Maybe an alter id. BWAAAHAHAAAHAHAA! :woot:

:woot:

:o

:x

Freud sucks.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Monster from the id, more like.

forbidden.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I loved that film; did it get a place on ST3k ?

I don't know. I've been trying to justify shipping some of the MST3K shows from Canada.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well to be fair, this game stufio is on PR hiatus considering they have yet to produce the engine that their new game will run on. Theres just the usual suspects browsing around here out of habbit.

It's an Alien game by the way, which is several kinds of cool.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Well to be fair, this game stufio is on PR hiatus considering they have yet to produce the engine that their new game will run on. Theres just the usual suspects browsing around here out of habbit.

It's an Alien game by the way, which is several kinds of cool.

My money's on it being a Planescape Torment style exploration of the soul and morality of a savage hive-minded killing machine.

-Elwood Blues

"colorless green dreams sleep furiously."

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I think we scared her away.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

We should all give ourselves a pat on the back... Well done folks... Here's a cookie for everyone, now share nice.

We should get a counter for number of newbies shot down to put into our profiles.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

We should all give ourselves a pat on the back... Well done folks... Here's a cookie for everyone, now share nice.

We should get a counter for number of newbies shot down to put into our profiles.

but it's mostly a group effort - should everyone get a star then? or should we make a whole new kind of moderation team, that keeps track of newbies and who (really) chased them off?

I'm for the idea though - it's good for overall morale to keep scores.

Fortune favors the bald.