So how DO i make a real lightsaber?

yeah.......ok....go home and take a long nap :ermm:

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

uh... well, at least he has a working caps lock key.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Steps for making a REAL lightsaber:

Step 1: Go to sleep into lala land - where pixies and leprachauns play with the unicorns!...

you get the rest...

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Step 1: Ask help from teh internets

Step 2: Craft your plan

Step 3: Win the internets

Step 4: ???????

Step 5: Profit

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ok, here's how you make one, you must hunt animals in the wild jungles of Dxun, and eventually you will find all the parts. Then you must return to your ship and ask your Ithorian technician. If you don't have one, ask your local plumber. He knows more than you think.

Oh, and don't forget the power crystals. For these you may have to travel to the destroyed plains of Dantooine and slash your way into a horde of spider-like creatures with legs in their faces. You will come upon a hive though, be cautious the creatures can be poisonous. Again, only an ithorian technician or a plumber (preferably an italian who wears flashy red clothes) can assemble it correctly. Though only the plumber knows the secrets, special arts and uses of the mysterious power crystals.

Do not fail. Or the Order of flashy red clothed italian plumbers will banish you and you will never be able to get your lightsaber or learn of the hidden powers of the Force.

May the Force be with you, plumbadawan.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Steps for making a REAL lightsaber:

Step 1: Go to sleep into lala land - where pixies and leprachauns play with the unicorns!...

you get the rest...

It didn't work. I drove a fast car for a bit and then Chris Buckley started shooting at the rats in my ceiling.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.