What is the worst game you ever bought?

Bokishi

I didn't mind Lionheart. I actually thought for the first half of the game it was quite fun. Then it turned into a boring hackfest for the 2nd half and I stopped playing.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

While I wasn't impressed with F.EA.R., one thing that I thought was nice was how well it ran on my machine, especially after hearing horror stories about it's performance.

It ran horrible on my 6800GT P43.0ghz and it runs horrible on my 7900GTO E6600 C2D. Its unplayable, the stuttering in the game is unforgivable. I tried to diagnose it and test this and that driver, deleting here and there no success. I gave up after trying to play it anyway, and the story didn't catch me either, so i think of it as a waste of $40 bucks. I haven't had very many bad game buys, at least in my adulthood. Thats why this one tops it.

That is strange, what res are you trying to play it on and did you max everything out entirely? I've had no problems running it on my old P4 3.2 GHz and 7800 GTX.

I even tried it on 800 by 600 bok. I have tried just about everything turned off. I played it on just about every setting imaginable except maxing everything because i knew that was not going to work. it was poop. Maybe these new graphic drivers will fix the problems. Ill check back with you.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

It's difficult to tell. There are so few games in my collection that I would really consider to be "bad" games. NWN was merely disappointing and I didn't get it until my mom bought it for me for christmas a little over a year ago. By that time there was so much user content out there that it gave me a lot of enjoyment. Not so much out of the OC, but the expansion packs weren't bad. Command and Conquer Generals was another disappointing one. It didn't feel like a C&C game to me, but was a decent game in it's own right.

The only game I can really think of that might possibly be considered a bad game would be Republic: The Revolution and the worst thing I can really think of to say about it was that the 3D view mode was completely pointless. It was kind of confusing, but I bought the strategy guide at the same time so that didn't bother me too much. Had I not bought the guide my feelings on the game might have changed. :thumbsup:

Edited by Deraldin

Poor tortured soul. :thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I don't know what kind of image Disney and Barbie tried to instill into children (mainly little girls). All I saw was a bunch of gold-digging pains in the butt that only wanted to be taken care of, bought for, and wear pretty little dresses to show off their plastic and perfect bodies. Apparently Disney wants me to be a gold-digger.

Hey, it beats gold farming! :thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Broken Sword 3

I will bloody cut you.

Personal taste: Dungeon Siege

Crap as a game, but kind of enjoyed it: Revolution X for the SNES

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Either World of Warcraft or Splinter Cell (only played the begining mission if i recall and it sucked really bad).

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Actually come to think of it, Who Framed Roger Rabbit on the NES was the the worst game I've ever played.

Oh fudge, what was that one horrible Ninja Turtles title? I think I'll have to change my answer to that.

Actually come to think of it, Who Framed Roger Rabbit on the NES was the the worst game I've ever played.

Oh fudge, what was that one horrible Ninja Turtles title? I think I'll have to change my answer to that.

I think you're referring to the TMNT game simply titled Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES. I remember buying this game with much anticipation and then nearly tearing my hair out during the last level. I have never beaten this game.

This game right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_hLTKWF8zw...ted&search=

No no, there was a horrible one on the NES.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_Mutan...tles_(NES_game)

I actually had the PC version. Absolutely horrible game.

Uh, warning, language. Edited by Tale

Uh, warning, language.

We are talking about the same game. :no:

There was a PC version.... :o

I was responding to Stephen Amber.

Technically there was a PC game. This was 89, Tandy/IBM compatible.

Edited by Tale

Uh, warning, language.

Dude, that's like one of the best games ever made. It's also one of the most difficult games ever made.

We actually talk about this game at work. That's how awesome it is. Because you know, we only talk about awesome games at Obsidian.

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke

Lol angry nintendo nerd dude is pretty funny. his reviews are pretty funny but his profanity can get kind of repetive and unoriginal but w/e.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Sacred? Why Sacred?

Because it was just mile after mile of hacking through improbably numerous monsters to get to the other side of the map to be rewarded with a single paragraph of badly-written plot from the NPC and the next quest, which consisted unsurprisingly of traipsing back across the other side of the map through waves of slightly different monsters. It's essentially a hack'n'slash version of Pong. I hated it.

Broken Sword 3 was a really good game. :p

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)