How was the next day?

Fenghuang

Of course our bantering back and forth might piss off Summer or a few other mods. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I already got one. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

NEW KITTY :D

img0950yt9.jpg

Just got him today. Box-trained, friendly, still needs a few days to get used to the new environment.

looking up at me

a bit jumpy

attacking the camera

exploring

at play

After conferring with my history class, I've elected to either name him "Cecil B. Rhodes" or "Shaka Zulu". I'm leaning towards the latter.

If you'd been playing GTA: Vice City I could have understood it. But GTAIII?! SHAME ON YOU, YOUNG MAN.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

If you'd been playing GTA: Vice City I could have understood it. But GTAIII?! SHAME ON YOU, YOUNG MAN.

I've never played it before, and since she canceled there's not really anything better to do. Meh.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I like threes atmosphere (and the fact it's got friggin HILLS!).

I did a little work and ended up kicking a kid out of gamestop (we had announced we were officially closed four times in very loud voices, and he just played at the demo stations) then came home and played fear, and supreme commander.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So today I sat at home playing GTAIII instead of going on a date with a beautiful woman. Go me.

Hint: make something up if/when she asks you what you did instead. >_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So instead of playing videogames I went to a party and ended up making out with numerous beautiful young women? :devil:

I just finished gutting the last 24 (out of 96) towers of Hard Drives and RAM and then restacked them here at work and now I'm sitting around waiting for something else to do.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

OMG I hate flakey girls! There's so many here in Cali

There's a lot of flaky guys in California, too.

And just about anywhere, really. hehe

The weather has grown uncomfortably warm and muggy now, but still with kind of a icky haze to the sky. And no, it's not all smog.

And the new kitty above is awesome and cute as an angel Or is that cute as the devil ... kittens can be a handful. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Speaking of kitties, looks like we'll be cat-sitting my sister-in-laws two new kittens for a few days in a couple weeks. So I get all the fun of rambunctious cute kittens for a while, without the commitment. Can you say ... photo opppurtunity? teehee.

Tho they'll have to be in a seperate room - Misty's a jealous cat. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I got woken up by rats in my ceiling at 04.30 this morning. Usefully employed my time writing sardonic threatening letter to letting agents. Back to sleep at 07.00 slept to now. Very very annoyed.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.