I got a new puppy!!

Kor Qel Droma

This pup is actually my parents, but I'm sure I'll be taking it on many walks down the trails in town once it gets nice.

She's a german shepherd/ lab mix. And eight weeks old.

imgp0278jj0.jpg

imgp0280qk0.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

She's a cute little girl. :wacko:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Ummm, I'm not sure I want to say. I kind of have a bad habit of giving female dogs masculine names. My last pup was a girl and I named her Seamus. This one is named after a certain board member and some ancient Chinese dude.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Ummm, I'm not sure I want to say. I kind of have a bad habit of giving female dogs masculine names. My last pup was a girl and I named her Seamus. This one is named after a certain board member and some ancient Chinese dude.

You named her Laozi(Lao-Tse?)? :wowey:

The puppy is cute, but you've put some weight, Kor.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, be careful. i don't know if you are in the US but here in the states there have been reports of there being rat poison in pet foods and so far there have been 16 reported deaths. Man, I hope that was an accident otherwise there is some sick **** out there that needs a severe beating.

Nice dog, though, but I am more of a cat person. :wowey:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You can't call a female dog seamus. That's my brother's name.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That is a beautiful pup you've got there, Kor. Her white paws are kind of a shock with the rest of her being so black. How does she like the snow? From my experience, dogs either hate it or love it.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Well, be careful. i don't know if you are in the US but here in the states there have been reports of there being rat poison in pet foods and so far there have been 16 reported deaths. Man, I hope that was an accident otherwise there is some sick **** out there that needs a severe beating.

As long as it's not your pet what do you care?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

For a moderator you are pretty spiteful lol.

Cool dog though, not that big of a dog person but I'd be fine if it was trained. All the dogs I had when I was a kid were insane and would run around and chew on stuff. Like cats better but im allergic to both. :(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

As long as it's not your pet what do you care?

Walsh, stay on topic will you. No bleed-overs. As a moderator you should know this. :(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You named her Laozi(Lao-Tse?)? :(

The puppy is cute, but you've put some weight, Kor.

Guilty as charged on both counts

That is a beautiful pup you've got there, Kor. Her white paws are kind of a shock with the rest of her being so black. How does she like the snow? From my experience, dogs either hate it or love it.

Socks would have been my second choice for a name. She had lots of fun outside, although she was too small too climb up al the snowbanks in the driveway like she wanted to.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Awwwwww pretty puppy. I love dogs.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Sluggo would of been a perfect fit if you ask me... :(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Krook, crook? Doesn't sound too strange to me. I called a cat Mooch (which turned into Moochie ... ) because she was ... well, a mooch.

I may prefer cats, but that's definitely a cute puppy. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

imgp0280qk0.jpg

SHE`S SHOOTING LAZERZ FROM THEM EYEZ!!!

Cute little lasers that make you go "aww" while they burn holes to your flesh.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

This dog is not quite as cute as I had hoped

>_<:cat:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.