LOST

kumquatq3

I mean, I should be pissed that the show ended up answering one question while adding another two or three, but the last words spoken in the episode made it worth it. I hope somebody kidnaps Desmond for a while, just to make the transition a little quicker.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I see your no way, but raise you a NO WAI!!!!!!

Two seasons and change with the ugleh hobbit is enough for me, thanks.

Really well played out episode, I've watched it twice in the past three hours.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

So according to the evil crazy time displaced Dharma bitch, Des has been on the island for three years. Didn't Juliet say last episode that she's been on the island for the same amount of time as well? Interesting. Desmonds flashbacks have me hankering for another episode with Clancy Brown in it as Kelvin. Or whatever he called himself.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I don't get it, he got to relive his life up to a point, so that's why he can "see the future".

But, that being the case, why can Dezzy see the actual future. Stuff that occurred post "turning the key" day

This is where Stephen Hawking's book A Brief History Of Time comes into play.

http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic....ghlight=hawking

Basically when he turned the key, Desmond temporarily pulled past, present and future into one.

I don't get it, he got to relive his life up to a point, so that's why he can "see the future".

But, that being the case, why can Dezzy see the actual future. Stuff that occurred post "turning the key" day

This is where Stephen Hawking's book A Brief History Of Time comes into play.

http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic....ghlight=hawking

Basically when he turned the key, Desmond temporarily pulled past, present and future into one.

I think he died when he fell off that ladder but came back and then died again when he got hit by the paddle.

I think they all died and they're all in purgatory or something.

Doesn't Satan have 4 toes?

:unsure:

The last two episodes of Lost have been the best in a while.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

What bums me the most with Lost are the multiple long breaks. I mean a 4 months mid-season break? WTF!?

And I also think it's a show that would benefit from one or two 2 hours episodes a season. Like with the mid-season comeback, we hadn't seen it in 4 months and we get a 45 minute show with another cliffhanger and that episode felt more like a "Previously on Lost" than an actual episode, focusing on 3 characters and pretty much forgetting about the 48 others waiting in the jungle.

It's just frustrating.