Hi, I'm ><FISH'>

><FISH'>

Well, I'm back (for an hour or two) and I've been looking at all the horrific posts I've made in the past. Here's some to give you all an idea of just how bad I was back then:

Spammage Topic made by one of my "friends"

A topic made by me shortly after a serious spammage topic involving many homosexual implications and much rudeness

And ><FISH'> is the greatest forum name ever.
Ok, well this isn't my first account on the Obsidian forums. I'll never reveal to you the secret identity of my first account. NEVER!

first post was pretty boring, but i have a few that im pretty ashamed of...

xbox does NOT suck in fact its the best console in existence (ps2 sucks like a **** mofo'ing ><fish'>)

Yes i was a fanboy...So sue me!

havent played halo 1..just a demo....and thank gawd i didnt buy the sucky piece of overated sh1t
I wasn't too fond of Halo...

*ahem* PS2 SUCKS 99.99% MORE THAN XBOX AND XBOX RULES ALL!!!!

and if xbox sucks then why is kotor 2 coming out for xbox?

Fanboyism AGAIN.

firstly u made some mistakes there and i have never ever in all the years i have owned an xbox experienced the strange and rare anomolie that is ''crashing'' im sure ps2 gamers are intimately familiar with this since most of their games are riddled with bugs and the games themselves SUCK !
Im so sorry :)

from this day forth my xbox shall sit neglected in the corner of the room never to be looked at or touched again whilst constantly stealing jelous looks at my pc whose tower is hot with overuse of games and other such things

Now i know for a fact that i couldn't have written this...I must have been about 13 at the time. If anyone knows who did write this, please say so.

Just some posts i found from my first account:

hiya!!!!! i just signed up to my first ever forum so welcome me and say hello.

also i dont think the MSG is revan cos in kotor 1 we hardly ever heard revans voice. also someone said earlier that it looks like he has horns so it could be one of those weird darth maul species...just a suggestion

My first ever post....Oh and look at my second post:

hiya!!!!! i just signed up to my first ever forum so welcome me and say hello.

also i dont think the MSG is revan cos in kotor 1 we hardly ever heard revans voice. also someone said earlier that it looks like he has horns so it could be one of those weird darth maul species...just a suggestion

errmm...im very new to this so forgive any mistakes i might make

also i dont know who atton rand is and no malak is not the manliest cos he had that ugly partial cape and he would twirl around in the air whenever he does a power attack so it look like he is doing ballet
Hahahaha! was i always this funny?

i dont mind it that much but it was my least favorite planet in kotor.

dantooine was just as pathetic... when you first arrive there bastilla says the sith would think twice before attacking dantooine yet its tiny!!

like REALLY tiny!!!!

Like REALLY REALLY tiny???

so....errmm...........anyway if teh pc version is being released later than the xbox version then that means it has to be alot better right?
You dumbass!!! God i just want to strangle myself after reading this...

i agree with jast and i also must congratulate jast for being able to deduct all of this and for being so understanding.....if only a certain hades_one had the ability to not criticize evrything he comes into contact with.

This may shock some of our newest posters...but hades wasn't always the fun lovin, cuddly dude you think he is. He would whinge, bitch, whine, complain and flame. He has improved ever since Kotor2 was released :D

Epesode 1 was the greatest SW film.

And ><FISH'> is the greatest forum name ever.

stfu. a round world will never be possible.

stfu. speeds over 30mph will never be possible.

stfu. man made flying objects will never be possible.

stfu. travel to the moon will never be possible.

Never say never....

:)"

rape of the wookies? :S you are very kinky for someone of your age.

Wookies that have strategically shaven areas. :)

your english is fine.

Your fish isn't too bad either.

you should see my tuna.

OMG i noticed that aswell!!! when hes talking to anakin on the first scene of the trailer his chin is hanging off his skull!!!!!!!

i like him the best aswell mainly cos he's so damned sexy.

This comment was about Palpatine =(

well yoda sure does screech like a monkey when he's fighting dooku.

if he does this against palpy im gonna mute it until the fights over.

I don't think that the rest of the audiance would appreciate that.. :p

First off, no one cares.

Secondly, weren't you the asexual guy?

Edit: I just saw your sig.

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Yeah I like Troy McClore too, but why disgrace Phil Hartman with this cheap knockoff?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Where did you get that one from?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This is a very SelFISH' thread, isn't it?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I like fish except for the bones. :yucky: <---That is supposed to mean stuck in throat. :dancing:

Ditto. I once had a bone stuck through that dangly thing in your throat, and into the side for two hours. That was fun. Interestingly if I eat anything with even a trace of fish in it, the scar tingles.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I like fish except for the bones. :yucky: <---That is supposed to mean stuck in throat. :dancing:

Ditto. I once had a bone stuck through that dangly thing in your throat, and into the side for two hours. That was fun. Interestingly if I eat anything with even a trace of fish in it, the scar tingles.

You sound like the Harry Potter of the culinary world.

You sound like the Harry Potter of the culinary world.

The simile is apt when one eats one of my curries.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

This is a very SelFISH' thread, isn't it?

:o

You get a cookie for that ... oh wait, um ... how about :-

I once had a bone stuck through that dangly thing in your throat, and into the side for two hours. That was fun. Interestingly if I eat anything with even a trace of fish in it, the scar tingles.

Psychosomatic FTW!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Fish heads Fish head, rolly polly fish heads!

SMASH THEM UP! YUM!

*pounces on ><FISH'> and starts munching on his brain*

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Since the history of this forum is only a few years old that isn't saying much. After a few thousand years of existence then we will see.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I like fish except for the bones. :x <---That is supposed to mean stuck in throat. ;)

ICKY!

Not into Uvula Piercings myself.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.