KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 22

It is possible.

With Revan, Him getting catch and being tortured to lvl 1 again. Then he makes a very funny Joke how he was in the similar situation In kotor 1. So he trains himself to be stronger

With the Exile, tie it to the force bond and he needs allies to be stronger again.

At least that is what I do think about it.

It would work, but it's a strong stretch IMO

Electro shock therapy, Meat hooks that hooks on to his bones and other unspeakable torture is what I am think if Revan is going to be tortured in Kotor 3.

The prison that Revan is kept is a True Sadist's heaven. Everything that can inflict pain and suffering is there. Yes even Uwe Boll movies. A large qualities of everything that a True Sadist needs and ever wants for his sadistic nature can enjoy.

Edited by DeathScepter

Thats going a little far for KotOR.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Maybe they should add a Pazzak tournament you can enter. Or even better a number of tournaments on some of the worlds you can enter and if you win all of them you can enter a galaxy wide tournament with something really special as a prize should you win.

As for my last post, The purpose of the torture is that to prove the evilness of the True Sith and even the mighty Revan can fall and fall again.

Also I am a gore hound.

I am a swoop racer fan myself and Tournament fighting aka Taris is also cool.

I do want the lightsaber forms to return and having requirements to get them and to improve them.

Juyo->Expert Juyo->Master Juyo

With each lightsaber form lvl, It has at least one feat, force power and skill per feat lvl. And certian feats, force powers, and skills can help to develop other lightsaber forms, martial arts styles(they can assist the lightsaber forms) and blaster builds.

Hey guys, some facts again:

Well, we all hoped, that LucasArts would present KotOR III on Comic Con. Or at last Battlefront III. But no, today we can all be happy, that LucasArts decided not to publish anything for PCs in this decade. The games presented by Steve Sansweet will be Fraction (everybody knows this already, ok) AND Battlefront Renegade Squadron, a game only for PSP. It has some new features but is nothing more than a addon for Battlefront II. So, the next great virtuel Star Wars Adventure will be The Force Unleashed, and it will only come for next gen and we have to wait a very long time to the release.

The hope dies at last, please LucasArts, make KotOR!

Don't know if anyone else has said anything, but, where in bloody hell did you hear this? Could you please provide a link? I mean, it just doesn't make sense that they would announce a non-Star Wars game at Celebration IV, which is an event celebrating Star Wars. Also, I think Mr. Sansweet specifically said that they will be announcing two Star Wars games.

I'm not saying one will be KOTOR 3, hell, it's probably Lego Star Wars or something. But I'd just like to see a link to your info if at all possible.

yes i did say sumthin bout this . i aske y they would release a non starwars game at a party for starwars ? i think they still announce 2 new games (star wars titles)

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

To be honest, if KotOR III was in development anywhere, we'd have seen some leaked info about it somewhere on the web. I mean, head on over to Warhammer Online's official website and there was a great response over there made by one of their devs regarding leaked info.

The interviewer asked what will Mythic do to prevent spoilers and other leaks from hitting the net. The dev's answer was something along the lines of, "We will put about as much effort into stopping leaks as we do trying to stop the sun from rising each day." I think I totally butchered that, but you get the meaning.

The point is, with a game as highly anticipated as KotOR III, there's no way in Hades that there wouldn't have been leaked info about it somewhere by now.

However, that doesn't mean that they can't give an announcement at Celebration IV. :woot:

The point is, with a game as highly anticipated as KotOR III, there's no way in Hades that there wouldn't have been leaked info about it somewhere by now.

That depends, LA normally seems to insist that anyone working on their projects signs a disclosure agreement-meaning that if any one leaks information they (and the company they happen to be working for) will be sued for everything, including their first born. Given the pull LA has this could be enough to finish all but the largest developers, either by taking them for all their money, or by making sure no one will look at them for future games.

There is another posibility in that LA is developing the game with a small or new company. If K3 was being made by a smaller company then there are fewer people in the know, and somewhat less chance one of them would let something slip-if only because no one would think to talk to them. And of course a smaller developer would be far more careful about letting anything slip since this could be a make or break project for them.

Until I see proof of contrary, I seriously don't expect K3 to be in development.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

As someone said before, I did miss that tournament arena thing. I sort of liked that. It was a good way to get money at the beginning and pretty simple enough to get through. I'd be a bit happier if they brought that back.

As someone said before, I did miss that tournament arena thing. I sort of liked that. It was a good way to get money at the beginning and pretty simple enough to get through. I'd be a bit happier if they brought that back.

Someone mentioned the Arena from Fable as a comparison - hell yes!!! :- Also the Jade Empire Arena was pretty cool - though the constant loading times got really annoying...

I really like Arena/tournament type side-quests as a really good way to gain rewards (xp, money, and items) as an alternative to dungeon crawls and random encounters. Plus it just feels more satisfying :shifty:.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

I have this idea in the works, where a Mortal Kombat styled Tournament is a part of the mandotary part of the story.

Its purpose to serve as an distraction to escape a prison planet where all of the political prisoners of the True Sith Empire are being kept.

The Main person whom brought the idea will be Revan. Main reason for this, The Prison Warden is a complete True Sadist. During the tenure of this Prison Warden, He brought Scientist and others to do experiments on the prisoners.

Weapons test lab, Interrogation, Medical and other rooms are dedicated to inflicted pain and suffering to the prisoners at this hellhole.

So Revan plays on this prison warden's sadistic nature to provide the distraction with this tournament.

The Main reason the Prison Warden argees to this, It is his birthday and he wants to see some blood, pain and suffering.

i think kotor 3 will be set in the old sith empire, according to star wars history it is 'assumed' that the old sith empire fell due to attacks on some key worlds and internal power struggles, however the republic never made a crushing blow against them, they assumed they fell apart from infighting

also i think you should play as revan on the game, the first part would be crashing on a sith world, and bastila comes along somewhere in the process of you escaping(since she loves revan so much and is so headstrong we all know she wont wait XD)

also you should have some characters from kotor 1, kotor 2 and 2 or 3 new characters, characters that i think should return are, bastila(and i cant emphesize how much i KNOW she must return), juhani, HK-47(love his attitude to 'organic meatbags') and atton and mira, other characters should be new (oh and T3 should be there as well)

Anyone know how long this has been up at IGN? Not trying to cause any more hype or hope, but just an honest question.

Could you please quote it? I can't access it right now since my school blocks IGN...

All i have asked say they would like to be abel to use Revans armer.And that kiss between Revan and Bastlia this time you should see more than the screen go black

Edited by The Lord Revan

My name is Lord Revan i was a sith now i fight for Jedi.All who follow the dark see me light

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III [rumored]

Also known as: Star Wars KOTOR 3, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3, Obsidian Project #3 [untitled]

Blogs Boards Guide FAQs Cheats Reviews Previews News Features

The third chapter in LucasArts' RPG exploration of the Star Wars legacy.

NOTE: This game has not yet been announced or officially confirmed by the publisher. Exact plans for which platforms this title might release on are also unconfimed at this time. Unofficially, the game is expected to be one of three next-gen projects in the works at developer Obsidian Entertainment.

That's what the link said.

Kinda hard to believe.

NOTE: This game has not yet been announced or officially confirmed by the publisher. Exact plans for which platforms this title might release on are also unconfimed at this time. Unofficially, the game is expected to be one of three next-gen projects in the works at developer Obsidian Entertainment.

Which translates as.....meaning nothing what-so-ever. It just means that LA have the game listed for development sometime in the future....assuming that they don't change their minds and push it back, forget all about it or just decide against making it at all.

Really? I'd be happy. Of course if they don't announce it I'll not be all that surprised either.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'd be ecstatic. I would just laugh so hard because hardly anyone is expecting it. And a lot of people like myself, don't think K3 is going to be coming out for years. It would just kind of be like me sayink, "Well, what the hell do I know?"

If it dose come out what will it be on. I think PC Xbox 360 or PS3.

The game being released on PC and Xbox is a given, not so sure about the PS3 but I'd assume that unless there are serious (legal) problems it would be released for the PS3 as well. What would be more interesting is to wonder if they will/would decide to release it on PSP too.