BugZ

Fionavar

Emoticons: Thanks to Deraldin -I have uploaded some new emoticons. So ... thanks! Until the next Top Eight - this is the set we are playing with y'all :dancing:

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I'd like to be able to delete my posts, please.

This is currently under consideration ... not that anyone would ever misuse this feature, but I am looking into a win-win mod at the moment ...

Do it how it was done before, iirc

You have the option of deleting in a certain time frame.

the problem is that ... well there have been misuses of that time frame to bait others. As I said, I have a mod in mind that will allow that feature to reintroduced, but allow the Squad to track if someone has intentionally missed that feature.

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

No.

:teehee:

Okay, how about: unread marks seem to be updating on the topic but still pointing to the initial (cached?) post, rather than the latest post.

:sweat::yes:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I noticed the forum directory text (the "Obsidian Forum Community > Obsidian Entertainment > ..." line) is a wee bit bigger than it used to be

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Am I the only one who has trouble with the quote button? every time I use it it just resets me to the top of the page and when I go to add a reply it doesn't appear as text. (I'm using Firefox)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Am I the only one who has trouble with the quote button? every time I use it it just resets me to the top of the page and when I go to add a reply it doesn't appear as text. (I'm using Firefox)

Which version? I had that problem on an older version of Firefox, than I upgraded to 2.0.0.1 and have not had any problems since then.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Not a bug, but a question, will blog feature be utilized by developers only or by everyone? Not that I'll be writing one, but I would be interested in reading other people's blogs without leaving the forums.

I believe the plan is for devs at this point ...

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

Which version? I had that problem on an older version of Firefox, than I upgraded to 2.0.0.1 and have not had any problems since then.

It's pre 2.0

but for some reason it's working NOW... :teehee:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

This may sound weird ... but checking out various boards about the upgrade, it seems that somehow caches and temp files need to be cleared/over-written and then gremlins clean stuff out and then things slowly return to normal ... cyber-mojo I guess!

Happy to hear there is a sense of normalcy Calax :teehee:

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)