BugZ

Fionavar

Okay - can people confirm whether or not they see jagged edges on the following smilies:

:angry: :rolleyes: :closedeyes: :biggrin: :glare: :ninja2:

I think (hope) these may be the only problematic ones remaining.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I see jagged edges on all.

Okay good to know - could you also check the smilie box - choose 'Show All' and let me know if that also corresponds - or are there others with jagged edges for you Surreptishus?

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

Yeah I am aware of the duplicates - I am just trying to make sure that, except for those six, the others are okay. Hopefully a few others will share if they see what we see and then I can do some emoticon clean-up :rolleyes: Thanks Surreptishus!

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

Hm... only 33 smilies left?

All look ok; though

nvm... rest is hidden in "view all"

These 6 are the only ones left here...

(PS. opening smilies from Quick edit will launch the box and hide it immediately right behind the main window (IE6))

(PS2. The underlined "Front page link" also happens with Developers)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

the problem is that ... well there have been misuses of that time frame to bait others. As I said, I have a mod in mind that will allow that feature to reintroduced, but allow the Squad to track if someone has intentionally missed that feature.
Well, the edit function can be used to the same effect.

Hell, the "post reply" feature can be (and has been) used to that effect. There's no 100% troll-proof system. Is it fair that all users have to see useful features removed because there's a slim possibility for misuse?

That's not a very sound reasoning, I'd say.

And after giving it some thought, I do think the rating system is pretty silly and pointless, and is good only to cause frictions. All the regulars know what the others are about mostly, and seeing "2 stars" under a user's name may lead new members to unfair preconceptions. Wait until the I-rate-you-you-rate-me thing starts hitting hard. People are going to start forming even tighter groups than before... not pretty.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Smilie Box: I am looking into a mod for this - as the implementation is known not to be ideal. As for amount - there are currently 81 available - which will be six less after a few more people confirm that the 6 listed above are in fact the only one with edges. You need to choose 'show all' to have access to them.

Delete: It is indeed not a perfect solution, but it is, from my perspective, a balance that works from my vantage. As I have mentioned, I am hoping to implement something that will balance the needs of moderating and the wants of the membership.

Rating: I agree - gone bye-bye ...

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

the 'O' icon is back for your surfing pleasure. If you have bookmarked the forum - you need to clear your cache and delete the bookmark ...

/one more down ...

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

Sure. Sent.

I was lazy this time and they're a little fuzzy for light backgrounds, just fyi.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Sure. Sent.

I was lazy this time and they're a little fuzzy for light backgrounds, just fyi.

Well everyone we need a moment of thanks to LC - all the smilies are back and we ended up with new ones too! So enjoy and until the next Top Eight ... emoticon-away :shifty:

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

In the friends list, friends who are still pending the approval of the other person still have the difficult to read white background. Example below.

friends.JPG

Fixed to match style of board - a fun crimson :shifty:

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

For some reason the ratings system is missing?

What good is an upgrade if you omit the nice features?

:)

On top of that we have no deleting your own posts, no deleting your own topic, if you are lucky you can edit your topic, what next, posts have to be oked before they show up?

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Delete is gone until a new mod is implemented.

Ratings: for the moment has been disabled - this will be reviewed once the other items have been addressed.

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)