BugZ

Fionavar

Another oddity I noticed;

If I log onto the forum with another PC (in my homenetwork though); so as guest... obviously I am not in the lower bar *online list*. But my icon next to my name IS red and my account says I reside in "viewing board index" :confused: (something to do with keep me reminded option during login?)

EDIT: even if not logged in with that and all my cookiees wiped on all PC's. Does it check on IP?

Not such an expert on websites; but doesn't cross-refering all IP's of users with accounts take quite some (wasted) bandwith which could better be used elsewhere???

Do you just clear the cookies or press "Log Out" also?

Hassat, are you saying that:

you are browsing from the same PC, but without logging in (i.e. as a Guest), yet your account is still listed as online?

Yup. Also from the other PC in my home-network. Altough NOT listed on the main page as online though...

Does not happen when I click logout. But does happen if I X out of OE and then clean my cookies, and return (as guest, considering it no longer remembers me)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Does not happen when I click logout. But does happen if I X out of OE and then clean my cookies, and return (as guest, considering it no longer remembers me)

As it should. If you don't click "Log Out", server has no way of knowing that you did indeed log out. Closing your browser will not affect it as the interaction only happens when you fetch the page.

As it should. If you don't click "Log Out", server has no way of knowing that you did indeed log out. Closing your browser will not affect it as the interaction only happens when you fetch the page.

But why does it show an red icon but not my name on the main page then?

Oh well; it IS the server cache; as after an (half a) hour it does no longer do so...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

bugz.JPG

Is this just me or does the smilies seem to be in rather tight spot?

You need to log out - clear your cache, shut down browser and then restart - I found this worked for me. Please let me know if this works for you kirottu ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: