BugZ

Fionavar

Fionavar, I've emptied out my Temporary Internet files and other cache folders. Apparently the problem has been solved, though I apologize if it's not related to the forum's new system.

Thanks for helping me clear that up, though :thumbsup:

Happy to have figured it out - makes it easier to figure out what's what :-

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Okay thanks LostStraw - we will leave it to see if it can debugged. there was no other error other than than the image you posted, correct?

Correct

1. The white buttons on the blue gradient background stick out like sore thumbs to me. I find it visually unappealing in that it doesn't really flow with the rest of the forums.

In what window - in the post window? Such as, 'Insert Special Item?'

yes

I am not sure if it is too much to ask to make quick editor default for "Edit" button.

Editing is 99% correcting a typo.

PS

Like in this post, lol

I have looked for a setting for this Diamond - and cannot seem to find one! I will add it to the 'to do' list, as I too would like this :)

When I click on "Edit" I get a drop-down list with "Full" and "Quick" ... isn't that quick enough? :huh:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think he wants quick to be on top.

I've noticed something else, the unread post thing doesn't seem to be working properly. Red tags are appearing beside topics I have already read and which have had no new posts since reading.

I have not experienced this - is your page refreshed after viewing or are just using the 'back' button?

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:sleep: :ph34r2: :ohmy: :ninja2: :mad: :laugh: :glare: :dry: :closedeyes: :ermm: :ermm: :):(:p :p) :x:p (!) :wacko::huh:

FYI: All of these are designed for a light coloured fora ... so that means we need to disable these and see if we cannot find replacements to match the fora. So I will leave that for the industrious or until the next Top 8 smiley. For now I am going to disable them as an option.

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

When I click on "Edit" I get a drop-down list with "Full" and "Quick" ... isn't that quick enough? :sorcerer:

I think it is better to get rid of dropdown menu altogether and put a link into full edit into quick edit view for example.

PS

"Use full editor" link is already there.

Edited by Diamond

FYI: All of these are designed for a light coloured fora ... so that means we need to disable these and see if we cannot find replacements to match the fora. So I will leave that for the industrious or until the next Top 8 smiley. For now I am going to disable them as an option.

I don't know if I'm industrious, but I tried fixing one of them to see how it went. The best you can get is "mostly better." If that looks good enough to people I can work on some of the others over the week.

I'll also search for pre-generated ones; so far haven't found an invision type set for dark backgrounds.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yep - I just saw the meself :dancing:

Added to the list - Off to check it out ...

In the friends list, friends who are still pending the approval of the other person still have the difficult to read white background. Example below.

friends.JPG

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

I'd like to be able to delete my posts, please.

This is currently under consideration ... not that anyone would ever misuse this feature, but I am looking into a win-win mod at the moment ...

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

So is it possible to have a succinct/pithy description of the problem that I can c&p into our list?

I guess its:

Unread post marker/function does not update properly.

Works for me - thanks :dancing: Added ...

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

When I click on "Edit" I get a drop-down list with "Full" and "Quick" ... isn't that quick enough? :dancing:

I think it is better to get rid of dropdown menu altogether and put a link into full edit into quick edit view for example.

PS

"Use full editor" link is already there.

There is no option to disable the pull down menu in the AdminCP - to what are you referring Diamond?

The universe is change;
- Marcus Aurelius (161)