Wii Rox!

zer"0"

Yeah, I am not really into the controlers, trying to steadily move the joystick, easy, easy but you always tend to miss that Kraut's head in the end, sigh not as accurate as the good old mouse.

It's only as accurate as your own ability allows you to, that's in terms of the wii atleast.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Yeah, I am not really into the controlers, trying to steadily move the joystick, easy, easy but you always tend to miss that Kraut's head in the end, sigh not as accurate as the good old mouse.

It's only as accurate as your own ability allows you to, that's in terms of the wii atleast.

What games have you got/played?

What games have you got/played?

CoD3, Red Steel, and WiiSports, all are excellent.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

All I know is that the PS3 isn't selling much because of the price. (At my second job we literally ask people when we have a ps3 if they want it) Meanwhile the Wii sells out within 30 minutes of the shipment (same with controllers). I think Nintendo just won the Console war because of it's innovation. Xbox is currently leading over the PS3 only because the Box has more titles out for it (but only one or two 360 games are quality games currently) PS3 has Resistance as it's "killer App" at this point, only problem is nobody has the grand to drop on it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

All I know is that the PS3 isn't selling much because of the price. (At my second job we literally ask people when we have a ps3 if they want it) Meanwhile the Wii sells out within 30 minutes of the shipment (same with controllers). I think Nintendo just won the Console war because of it's innovation. Xbox is currently leading over the PS3 only because the Box has more titles out for it (but only one or two 360 games are quality games currently) PS3 has Resistance as it's "killer App" at this point, only problem is nobody has the grand to drop on it.

I think that's right. The Wii interface was the big gamble that paid off.

I mean, I'm not the kind of person who would play a Tennis game with a joystick but, if I can play it kinestheticly in a virtual sim, then, yeah, I just might.

It makes a world of games interesting that otherwise would not have been that interesting to me.

I think Sony is really just trying to get the Blue Ray out there...that is their main focus with the PS3.

What?

Everywhere I go the PS3 is sold out and it's NOT because of the price. It's not selling much because there aren't enough units. Sony was stupid for launching the PS3 this fall, they should have waited and launched in March when they would have enough units to meet demand. Also, where do you come up with this "nobody has a grand to drop on it" BS? I paid $599 for mine and there is a 20gb version for $499 -- not quite "a grand" there, buddy.

Just novelty?

JUST NOVELTY?!

Five years of research and innovation, and you have the nerve, yes, THE NERVE to call it just novelty? You sir, are a booger head.

Good day sir. Good day.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I would think that I would not like to keep waving my arms like I was sword-fighting for hours on end. I think it would be fun for a while, but it strikes me as just a novelty ...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/11/13

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

You say that now; just wait until you have your rotator cuff on ice after dislocating your shoulder beating the baddies and rescuing Zelda ...

Everyone knows you aren't supposed to swing it fast or anyhting, or else it won't register with the game. God, do you know anything? Maybe you should do a little research before spouting off nonsense and phallacies.

Game over man. Game over.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I thought the whole point of the Wiimote was that it made the character "mimick" your movements. If you flick your wrist to initiate a generic slice or shake the nunchuk to do a whirlwind attack, it's a gimmick. You swing hard, swing soft, it all comes out the same. Meta's got the right idea about it. After awhile it becomes just like pressing a button and using a D-pad. the only "innovative" property Zelda has with regard to use of the controller in comparison to things like most of the games on Wii Sports is the bow system, and even then, most of the awesomeness comes from the fact that a light-gun dynamic has been integrated seamlessly into a non-light-gun game.

I'm curious, as people have been practically fapping about possible light-saber / sword battle games using the Wii controller. But how would that work? What happens if you parry? The wiimote can't simulate recoil, only the swinging motion. I can't see that coming out as anything less than sloppy.