NWN2 Contest

Jorian Drake

What contest are you talking about?

That on NWNVault, its about winning a box wit autographs of the creators.

You had to write a module idea and then it will be voted on, the 1-5 people with the highest score wins the auto. box, the others a normal collectors.

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Aren't you one of the people annoyed with the creators for releasing the game in the "state" it is in?

Annoyed? The vast majority of his posts have been borderline-vitriolic, especially when Soulthief and Riftworm are around.

And? :huh:

I did say they are not the best yet, but also have hopes of improve....also, this is my module, thus if it will have bugs that's my own fault :aiee:

IB1OsQq.png

So the prize is an autographed box of a game you already own?

The game I have is the retail copy of a friend from a magazine....anyway,

could you please focus the comments on the idea and the songs please? :huh:

PS: The authographs alone are worth it ^_^

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Well, as for the idea, I'd suggest not using NPCs from a different game, as you're bound to run into restrictions and complaints about how you went with those characters.

But hey, if that's what you want to do, have at it.

There were already many modules and remakes on other games, what i want to do is a suprising sequel, using most of the characters of them, and still they will be true to their own character :)

I will combine all great FR games, the Danger of Daggerfort will also have its effects, and maybe you are able to go on vacations in Sigil... :huh:

As I worked on this nearly 4 years (i mean the story and possible options to finish quests), and have the double unique songs I made downloadable, I think i can do it.

If it will not be picked, I guess I leave the whole story for pnp alone. :aiee:

*sigh*... but i wanna be picked :'(

IB1OsQq.png

Others have used characters from other games. Some liked it, some didn't, but it was done nonetheless. :huh:

I wish you well Jorian.

Nice to see NWN2 content is starting to appear at the vault. I'm not going to enter any contests, but I am interested in writing a module once I'm burned out from playing the OC.

Edited by Wistrik

Just because it's not picked doesn't mean you can't make the module.

I have my own personal problems as you know,

and in Hungary there are some...minor security problems right now,

also I worked on this hard and long,

so it will hurt me badly if I don't get a good response...yeah, i know this reaction is kinda weird, but i do want some recognition for my little work :aiee:

...so many things happened with me in the last 1,5 year, those are a heavy burden. :huh:

IB1OsQq.png

Well, if your mod is worth playing isn't that rewarding enough?

I don't know, never done any before.

is the whole module gonna be made in broken english?

cos that would be awesome.

Very funny <_<

I will of course with the help of Chally check it for failures. But that's not a 10 min work for me.

Could we please focuse on the modul and music again? It seems it was a failure to post this here on the forums becouse only some people actually talk about that, and others only kick me once or twice on the floor. :mellow:

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Yay! :mellow: :

'I gotta say, I have a weakness for stories/plots that include a big bad guy who comes back from being dead/defeated to seek revenge. Vengeance is always a good thing, and I think this idea as a whole has excellent potential (despite several typos in the description). :sorcerer:'

Hugie wrote this, he likes my idea :) ( he is a Top NWN1 module creator)

IB1OsQq.png

Just because it's not picked doesn't mean you can't make the module.

I have my own personal problems as you know,

and in Hungary there are some...minor security problems right now,

also I worked on this hard and long,

so it will hurt me badly if I don't get a good response...yeah, i know this reaction is kinda weird, but i do want some recognition for my little work :sorcerer:

...so many things happened with me in the last 1,5 year, those are a heavy burden. :mellow:

So if your mod gets picked as the winner, all of these things no longer apply? And how would I know if you have personal problems?

Edited by alanschu

Just went to your link and read up on your module. Looks pretty interesting. I was going to vote and give you a big fat 10 but then it wanted me to register and all that so I lost interest in voting.

Thanks, its not too hard to join actually, and after that you can comment on all future modules (also the NWN1 ones), I guess even if you don't vote for me it's still good to join one day. :mellow:

IB1OsQq.png