NWN2 Contest

Jorian Drake

Uh, you used the word "own" as in, to have possession of. The word you were looking for is "owe", as in indebted to.

*edit - that is, unless you mean "own" in the internet sense, which in most cases is better represented by "pwn". I guess one can "pwn" his friend.

Please don't encourage people to use the word pwn or any of its derivatives. :)

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Uh, you used the word "own" as in, to have possession of. The word you were looking for is "owe", as in indebted to.

*edit - that is, unless you mean "own" in the internet sense, which in most cases is better represented by "pwn". I guess one can "pwn" his friend.

Please don't encourage people to use the word pwn or any of its derivatives. :)

I'll use whatever internets meme antiquities I damn well please. I'm not about to condemn Ladycrimson for having a kitten pic in her sig.

O, look.

Stop spreading your religious fanaticism in this neutral forum.

Amen to that.

<_<

There is a guy who voted the worst possible score on my idea just becouse he didn't like that I don't like his idea too much.

'Object_Self' is he named, and the 3 minutes between his reaction to my comment, and his vote only shows that he just used the time to search for my idea to vote it without even looking at it for a minute. :angry:

Now my score is ruined just becouse of a such....childish behaviour. :'(

EDIT: I can only hope now for fair votes from other people to repair it :unsure:

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

I don't know, Jorian.  If you said it took him three minutes to vote against your idea, isn't it possible that he did look at it for a minute and didn't like it?

I thoughtabout it, but checked possibility and nope. :o

Also look at his recent posts, and he even registered with an alterego just to vote negativly again. <_<

He's not just childish, i guess he's 7 years old or such. :p

I PM-ed Maximus, the Admin there to look into the matter, even if I do lose (quite possible) I want to lose fair. :(

IB1OsQq.png

How do you know that he's the same person.

And besides, these things are usually popularity contests anyways. If there are some people that don't really like you, you're going to have to come up with something pretty freaking remarkable and unique to have any hope of winning.

How do you know that he's the same person.

And besides, these things are usually popularity contests anyways.  If there are some people that don't really like you, you're going to have to come up with something pretty freaking remarkable and unique to have any hope of winning.

maybe, but he was so stupid to actually admit it:

'You surmised correctly, I went straight to your module idea. So? If you give me a sub-par vote I want to know why, and you don't have a reason. Everyone else that voted here said why they voted the way they did. You obviously knew your vote was unfair, because you apoligized for it, right? It's also very presumtive of you to assume I'm human. The 1.00 shall stand, now go away.'

Fun is that I did comment on it why i voted (I voted 4.50 BTW and NOT 1.00), and I also said sorry in my origal posts end becouse I felt the idea could have been much, much better worked out/detailed.

As for the alt, Maximus will know if i am right, I will apologize of the guy if its not the case...but somehow I feel that won't be needed. :p

IB1OsQq.png

"...dark, runed dagger."

"...Edwin Darkshard -former DEAD Red Wizard"

"...follower and Chosen of the Goddess of Darkness"

etc.

Oh boy, that sounds way too corny... therefor you may land a job at Bio! :o)

Seriously. Are there also NWN/2 mods out there or in the plan that are not related to DnD, Swordcosts or generally fantasy stuff?

How about a cool SciFi Drama? Massive Drama Effect! Teh new Epic SciFi mod for NWN2, from Morgoth Industries, Inc.

:p

"...dark, runed dagger."

"...Edwin Darkshard -former DEAD Red Wizard"

"...follower and Chosen of the Goddess of Darkness"

etc.

Oh boy, that sounds way too corny... therefor you may land a job at Bio!  :()

Seriously. Are there also NWN/2 mods out there or in the plan that are not related to DnD, Swordcosts or generally fantasy stuff?

How about a cool SciFi Drama? Massive Drama Effect! Teh new Epic SciFi mod for NWN2, from Morgoth Industries, Inc.

:D

I am working on a world/galaxy d20 system sci-fi/fantasy named 'STARMAGE'. :)

But that's atleast 1.5 years before finished.

Hmm, if no-one hadn
Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

:D

I am working on a world/galaxy d20 system sci-fi/fantasy named 'STARMAGE'. :(

But that's atleast 1.5 years before finished.

Well that's something. :o

Don't forget the giant evil Paprika-Warriors who want to take over the whole galaxy!

Thank you to make me feel a bit better. :)

IB1OsQq.png

The one I am making is in my own world, not in D&D at all.

What colour is the sky in your world, Alan? :p"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Oh, it'll probably still be blue.

If I start tweaking stuff like that, then people will be too unfamiliar with the environment and freak out.

But when I say that, I mean it won't be set in a D&D universe, nor will it have any D&D characters.

It will contain D&D classes, because IMO there's not much sense to completely overhauling them, if I still want a d20 fantasy adventure.

I am not really well versed in creating my own effects and art content, so I'll be limited in that respect. But I'm looking for story design when I do this, so I don't care. Though if someone were to want to make a nice .tga of an overland world map, I wouldn't overly complain. I'd rather not use the default one and just call it something else.

But I will if you force me! God help me I will!