NWN2 Discussion Thread

roshan

Doh. That was right. I had been confused because

the journal referred to Logram's war banner, but I only had his medallion.

It's all fixed now, and I'm back in

Neverwinter. Maybe the main story will finally get a kick up the arse once I get in Blacklake.

Also, in the above portion, I played some of it with 4 companions, and didn't seem too unbalanced. Was quite challenging for my level 8 party, since I had 2 mages (myself and

Qara

). But then I"m not the best at NWN combat.

Has anybody else done quests and not been able to get rid of the quest items? I ended the game with Tor's holy symbol >_< I don't know if that's an oversight, or maybe it's a bug, or what. Because some quest items disappear when the quest is over, but some don't.

Edited by Pop

That is why I don't give my NPCs potions. I deal with such things manually.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I started a Drow sorcerer, and only went as far as the pig thing in the tutorial. Now I fear I may be stuck making character after character for a few days. :(

To fight my character creating urges, I'm thinking of making an

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I started a Drow sorcerer, and only went as far as the pig thing in the tutorial. Now I fear I may be stuck making character after character for a few days. :(

I've done the same thing for over a week now, though I actually get past the Festival now. I'm really bad about restarting :) My wife likes to joke that gameplay hour estimates should be increased by at least 50% because of all the times that I'll restart.

Has anybody else done quests and not been able to get rid of the quest items? I ended the game with Tor's holy symbol :) I don't know if that's an oversight, or maybe it's a bug, or what. Because some quest items disappear when the quest is over, but some don't.

I've kept that item in my game as well. I suspect I kept the symbol because I wasn't holding it in my character's inventory when I resolved the quest. Were you?

=]

Recently I've run across some dragons, so naturally I've been trying to slay them. Thus far they keep eating my party.

To fight my character creating urges, I'm thinking of making an

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Is it just me or is anyone else getting really ticked off by those annoying beams in the ceiling that dont go away when you zoom out to classic top-down view? Theyre always in the way and I cant see the point of having them. And every tileset has them!

gah.. (Im a also a bit annoyed over having spent 2hours getting my bum kicked by sneaky thugs )

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I made the mistake of giving Casavir a pile of blastglobes, because I couldn't carry them. What does he do? He throws three of them at me before I manage to get him back under control. :thumbsup:

Here I thought, he was suppose to be a love interest in your group. If you're female. Hey babe catch! BOOOOM!

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I made the mistake of giving Casavir a pile of blastglobes, because I couldn't carry them. What does he do? He throws three of them at me before I manage to get him back under control. :thumbsup:

Here I thought, he was suppose to be a love interest in your group. If you're female. Hey babe catch! BOOOOM!

Well I am playing a neutral/leaning evil fighter/rogue. Maybe it was some kind of Paladin assassination attempt? He can't really come out and just kill me, because that would be evil, but if I somehow "accidentally" died during a fight because of a blastglobe or six...

:("

Nice Jorian!!!

Smaller its more nicer :(

drowhouse2fo5.png

anyone interested in that PW, here is the link to it:

http://www.modcraft.net/community/index.php?showforum=183

PS:

Nightshade, any RP what just started, and maybe not Star Wars related? :thumbsup:

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png