Vampire: Bloodlines

Darque

If you use VampEd you can look at all of the possible skin options; I thought of making a list but then figured most people would just download VampEd than look at a full list.

I actually like the non-unique woman in the white dress (IIRC its one of the Goth Girl skins) although some of the unique ones are fun too!

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

That's a good idea DR, I'll definitely attempt to put something together in the next few weeks.... :ermm:

(I only have a few more weeks left in this semester, so I'll have more time to work on something in mid-May...)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

If you use VampEd you can look at all of the possible skin options...

That's what I'm currently using, but once I figure out a the path to a skin I'm adding to my list so it's easier to find it next time I want to use that skin... :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

F'n A, thats awesome! i didn't know you could add different character skins AND customize the clothing. Are the clothing in the game for the added characters built into the game... I mean ... are they just like a regular upgrade, or do you have to do it manually through windows explorer or console?

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

So I can't edit the extra clothing that I could earn later on in the game, thus making it part of the regular game. =]

I can only edit what my player is wearing at the moment? Couldn't i just play with the file names and do some switcharoo's? :ermm:

Myspace Website!

My rig

What do you ladies think of this patch?

4.02AT Patch

CHANGES IN VERSION 4.02AT INCLUDE:

------------------------------------------------

(1) Several bugs introduced by Wesp's "unofficial patches" will now be

removed, by installing this version 4.02AT of the True VTMB Patch.

(2) A minor problem with Jeanette was fixed.

(3) A re-skin of Becket that slipped by us on the previous version

has been removed. Becket will now appear as Troika intended for him to.

(4) A couple of scripts were cleaned up.

(5) Histories are now fully operational for ALL clans. They should

be working 100% as Troika had intended for them to.

(6) The FAQ file has been updated by Acrimonious.

It looks better then the other ones out by Wesp, this guy seems like he wants to keep the game intact still. Would you still recommend the 1.02 patch over this one?

Any ideas on which mods would make this game more enjoyable to play for the second time around? Pops music idea seems kinda cool, im going to try that out. Im not sure which skins i should try yet. Any input would be appreciated. :ermm:

Myspace Website!

My rig

So I can't edit the extra clothing that I could earn later on in the game, thus making it part of the regular game. =]

I can only edit what my player is wearing at the moment? Couldn't i just play with the file names and do some switcharoo's? :ermm:

You can replace the standard skins with anything you like, even for armors. Just replace the skins with what you'd prefer (although the process is a bit more complicated than that, it involves locating and unpacking and such).

Detailed instructions:

http://hellwolve.kikaimegami.com/bloodline...ic_tutorial.htm

(note that this is a tutorial to do your own skins, but reading it will help with just replacing skins as well)

"Would you still recommend the 1.02 patch over this one?"

Personally I like the 3.5 unofficial patch, but I know DR prefers to use only the official 1.02 patch. You can find the 3.5 patch here, although it does change some aspects of the game. As for the other patch, I have used it but decided that I liked the 3.5 patch better.

"...Any ideas on which mods would make this game more enjoyable to play for the second time around?"

I'm going to work on doing some re-skinning, and possibly more, but I don't know of many Bloodlines mods out there. You might want to try this mod that claims to add "[a] map of Baton Rouge for Vampire: The Masquerade." You also might try playing with histories enabled, or try this mod that says it adds sixteen new clans to the game. I have not tested those out yet, so I would like to know how they work if you do choose to try them.

-Hurlshot

"So I can't edit the extra clothing that I could earn later on in the game, thus making it part of the regular game."

You can re-skin things, you can't do it in-game.

"Couldn't i just play with the file names and do some switcharoo's?"

Yes, you could do that.

-Hurlshot

Did it work exactly, or did you have to work things out a bit? :)

Once I figured out the path to the files, using VamED, it was a simple matter to edit the Clandata000 file, so it was basically what you posted... :yucky:

-Hurlshot

Did it work exactly, or did you have to work things out a bit? :shifty:

Once I figured out the path to the files, using VamED, it was a simple matter to edit the Clandata000 file, so it was basically what you posted... :lol:

Wicked cool :shifty:

I totally need to do this then. :D

Thanks for trying it out :grin:

"Couldn't i just play with the file names and do some switcharoo's?"

Yes, you could do that.

That seems to be the easy way :shifty:

Where the **** have you been, eh?

I moved (still in the process actually)

Fun is something it hasn't been. :lol:

DARQUE!

*Pounces on Darque and shoves a doughnut down her throat*

Missed you!

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"