What are you doing right now?

Yeah, the text on a non-HDTV can be brutal to read. As a general rule of thumb, just kill everything that comes near you and forget those silly word things and their meanings.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I just finished cooking supper for my non-girlfriend. Tonight while she's working she gets to enjoy my unknown-yet-slightly-popular sweet pork chop casserole.

To avoid an akward situation, I've decided to not go the route of Towlietowliedc9.jpg tonight and remain somewhat clear headed. That way I can come up with something more intelligent to say than 'ok gotta go' this time... :(

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Looking for grant funding for a CBO to which I am affiliated ...

A genuine idealist :(

I just went shopping for some crackers, gruyere, grapes and a bottle of Merlot. Preparing to play NWN2 all evening/night :cool:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

i found this website that links you to bootleg movies that were put up on video google, youtube, and all this other stuff...So currently I'm browsing the inventory and trying to find something to watch. thinking of watching snakes on a plane, but maybe not.

i found this website that links you to bootleg movies that were put up on video google, youtube, and all this other stuff...So currently I'm browsing the inventory and trying to find something to watch. thinking of watching snakes on a plane, but maybe not.

I am certain that I should assume this is in NO WAY interpretable as advocating piracy, and thus theft of intellectual property ... because we KNOW this is prohibited here ...

/rhetorical observation

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I'm getting fat... ewww 188lbs.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You've got me beat by at least thirteen pounds Laozi. It's just a winter hibernation roll. Really. I could lose it anytime?

I'm getting ready to go to bed to get up in a few hours for work. Go Sunday premium pay!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I blame it on an influx of free chocolate chunk cookies and illegal drugs.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm tuning my bass! Radar Love...1.....2.....3

Guest The Architect

What am I doing now? Typing this post of course. But apart from that, I'm browsing this forum and then after that I'll check how my Fantasy Premier League team is doing.

Edited by The Architect

My head and eyes hurt. Played too much NWN 2 :(

Going to sleep I guess

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Right now I'm debating whether I want to go back for the last hour and a half of my shift. My boss and I aren't really seeing eye to eye on a lot of things today, like him going home an hour early to play with his Wii. <_<

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Right now I'm sitting here wondering how the heck I can get my posts deleted without using bad words, without providing links to bad material, without corrupting the youth of the board or even trolling, flaming or doing anything I could think of to warrant a post removal..

I must have mad "mod annoyance" skillz.

Oh, and I'm also thinking about starting a campaign to ban the letter "I" from the alphabet on these boards. I mean, since a picture of folded cardboard is deemed too dirty for our members, hasn't it occurred to anyone yet that the letter I can resemble (with a little imagination) a ****? Er.. I mean a ****. Dammit, I mean a ****! WTF, I MEAN A NATURAL ORGAN THAT 50% OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION HAS AND USES EVERYDAY TO PEE WITH, BUT APPARENTLY IS TOO OFFENSIVE TO EVEN HAVE A WORD FOR!!1

DOWN WEYETH THE LETTER EYE!

Ohno, that exclamateyeon mark remeyends me of sometheyeng too..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm sitting here realising that I've just missed a lesbian kissing scene on TV between some actress and my neighbour. :p

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: