Michael Myers Vs Jason

The Shape

Thread pruned of spam and replies about spam as the spam is now gone.

In the future, please do not spam threads with multiple posts like that. It is possible to edit your posts with the new information, or wait until you have one large post to make rather than making dozens of single posts.

Thanks. :blink:

Yeah guys, making multiple posts is bad.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Jason. He's cooler. Micheal is boring. The Halloween series was entertining in spite of Micheal not because of. Other characters like Loomis made that series. Jason *is* Friday the 13th even though he wasn't even the killer in part 1!!! Though the spionic heroine in part 3 (I think?) was pretty cool!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Jason. He's cooler. Micheal is boring. The Halloween series was entertining in spite of Micheal not because of. Other characters like Loomis made that series. Jason *is* Friday the 13th even though he wasn't even the killer in part 1!!! Though the spionic heroine in part 3 (I think?) was pretty cool!

Yes since Loomis died in The Curse of michael myers halloween H20 and ressurection sucked :rolleyes:

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Random factoid: The mask Micheal Meyers wears is modeled after William Shatners face.

Jason would rip Meyers apart, he's undead after all.

Jason was killed

by tommy jarvis in part IV

but michael has not died

TBH, I dont know much about the Halloween series betond bits and pieces. However I have seen Jason shot, stabbed, chainsawed, burned, drown, brought back to life with lightning, exploded, impaled, hit by a subway, macetted to the skull, fight Freddy Kreuger, fight the Army, integrated with nanotechnology, blown into the vaccum of space, reenter the atmosphere and impact a planet.

What you got?

TBH, I dont know much about the Halloween series betond bits and pieces. However I have seen Jason shot, stabbed, chainsawed, burned, drown, brought back to life with lightning, exploded, impaled, hit by a subway, macetted to the skull, fight Freddy Kreuger, fight the Army, integrated with nanotechnology, blown into the vaccum of space, reenter the atmosphere and impact a planet.

What you got?

Just about the same thing happened to Meyers, yet it still lives.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

What you got?

Oh, well I guess it would have been good to know that before I typed all that smack. :)

What you got?

let's see in halloween 1 Loomis shot myers six times

halloween 2 Loomis set him on fire and they burned to death

halloween 4 michael was shot down a mine shaft

halloween 5 presumed dead in an explosion along with Jamie Lloyd but kiddnapped by the thorn cult

Halloween The Curse Of michael myers beaten by tommy doyle but in producer's cut kills Dr.Wynn and switches outfits and Loomis becomes Michael's protector

Halloween H20 Believed to decapitated but switched outfits with a paramedic

Halloween Ressurection electrucuated but survived

What you got?

What you got?

it's the curse of thorn that keeps myers alive but if he kills John tate from halloween H20 and baby stephen From the curse of michael myers his power would end and another child will be cursed by thorn

Why are you so obsessed with these movies?

He's an enthusiast. I know a guy who obsessively collects any horror crap of Troma quality or better :rolleyes: If I've got a Friday free, I can go down to his house and watch one of the movies from his vast collection. You'd be surprised the gonzo **** that's out there.